Protect your future from the negative impact of a theft conviction with help from Michael L. Fell.
As a college student accused of any kind of theft, you need to take the matter seriously. After all, even a minor shoplifting or petty theft incident has the potential to have a major impact on your future.
Consider these possible consequences:
- You could face school discipline including suspension or expulsion
- You might have to go to jail or attend several court appearances—which would make you miss school
- You might have to pay a fine—which could lead to more student debt
- With a theft conviction on your record, you could have trouble getting a professional license
- With any kind of conviction on your record, you will have trouble getting a job after you graduate
We Take Every Theft Charge Seriously
At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we understand the devastating impact that a theft conviction could have on your future. That’s why we take every theft charge seriously. Whether you are accused of shoplifting or grand theft auto, you can rely on Michael L. Fell to approach your case with energy and dedication.
Don’t Give Up—A Favorable Outcome is Possible
As a former Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, Michael L. Fell spent many years instructing prosecutors on how to approach theft cases and other matters. Now, he can use this experience to your advantage, pinpointing any weaknesses in the prosecution’s position and negotiating with his former office to help you receive the best possible outcome to your case.
Depending on the facts of the matter—and even if you DID commit the crime—Attorney Fell may be able to:
- Get the whole case dropped
- Secure a not guilty verdict at trial
- Help first-time offenders get into a petty theft diversion program
- Get criminal charges reduced to an infraction
- Provide representation at school discipline hearings to prevent a suspension or expulsion
Call Now to Get Attorney Fell on Your Side
Remember, you do not just have to stand idly by and let a theft allegation ruin your college career and mar your criminal record. Even if you made a horrible mistake and actually committed the theft for which you have been accused, an acceptable resolution may still be available to you. Hire Michael L. Fell as your theft attorney for expert help fighting back against any theft charge. To learn more about how Attorney Fell can help you, call us at (949) 585-9055.