Law Office of Michael L. Fell
900 Roosevelt Irvine, CA 92620
(949) 585-9055


Click here for a Free Consultation


Don’t let a drug charge ruin your child’s future. Hire an expert in drug law and juvenile offenses like Michael L. Fell.

Has your child been arrested for a drug offense? If you’re not careful, they may end up being incarcerated. This could do much more harm than good. Your child might be so traumatized by the experience that they become more reliant on drugs to cope, or they may meet bad influences among their incarcerated peers that steer them towards more bad choices.

The good news is:

Michael L. Fell can help your child avoid incarceration.

Thanks to his experience with “creative sentencing” Michael L. Fell is actually one of the best juvenile defense attorneys to turn to when you want to keep your child out of juvenile hall. He has helped many kids secure alternative sentencing such as:

  • Probation
  • Community service
  • House arrest
  • Drug treatment programs

In many cases, alternative sentencing such as diversion may entitle the Minor to a dismissal and a sealing of their record upon successful completion of their sentence. This helps give them a clean slate for their future.

We Handle All Kinds of Drug Cases

Michael L. Fell is California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist with many years of experience helping young clients avoid getting swallowed up by the court system. His background as not only an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney but also a Supervisor at the DA’s Juvenile Branch now enables him to craft the strongest possible defense for your child, whether they have been accused of:

  • Possession
  • Sales/Furnishing
  • Intent to distribute
  • Transportation
  • Cultivation or manufacturing

Whether your child’s case involves a “soft” drug such as marijuana or a “hard” one such as heroin or crystal meth, Michael L. Fell will treat your family with the respect and compassion you deserve. He will stand by your side even when it feels like everyone has already given up on your child.

Want to Learn More?

If you would like to learn more about how Michael L. Fell can help your family navigate the juvenile court system, please contact us at (949) 585-9055.