Law Office of Michael L. Fell
900 Roosevelt Irvine, CA 92620
(949) 585-9055

Seal Juvenile Records

Click here for a Free Consultation

Seal Juvenile Records

Michael L. Fell can help you seal juvenile records and stop childhood mistakes from limiting your adult life.

Once your juvenile records have been sealed, it will be as if they had never existed. If anyone asks the court, the probation department, the district attorney, the police department, the department of justice, or any other entity about any criminal incidents that took place when you were a juvenile, they must say “we have no record of that matter.”

Who Qualifies to Seal Juvenile Records?

You do not necessarily have to wait until you are an adult to seal your juvenile record. However, you do need to meet certain specific requirements regarding the completion of your probation and your conduct.

The best way to determine if you are eligible to seal your juvenile record is to contact the Law Office of Michael L. Fell. Attorney Fell will be happy to review your files with you and help you prepare the necessary paperwork to get your juvenile record sealed. Call (949) 585-9055 now for an appointment.