Law Office of Michael L. Fell
900 Roosevelt Irvine, CA 92620
(949) 585-9055

California Dental Board Representation

Click here for a Free Consultation

California Dental Board Representation

Facing Dental Board discipline? Don’t give up—Michael L. Fell can help you fight to keep your license.

When the Dental Board sends you a disciplinary accusation, you can do one of two things:

You can do nothing and just wait for the Board to hand down whatever discipline they see fit, which could be anything from a warning to a license revocation


You can challenge the accusation by requesting an administrative hearing and hiring Michael L. Fell to represent you.

When your dental license and your livelihood are at stake, don’t you want to do everything in your power to protect them? Of course you do. That’s why you need to call Michael L. Fell for expert California Dental Board representation.

Attorney Fell Can Help With All Kinds of Disciplinary Matters

You may be brought before the Dental Board for a variety of reasons. Fortunately, Attorney Fell has the legal skills and experience required to protect your interests whether you are accused of unprofessional conduct in your practice, or of having some criminal conviction on your record which is “substantially related” to your ability to practice dentistry in a safe and ethical manner.

Possible criminal convictions that could result in disciplinary action and a need for California Dental Board representation include:

  • DUI
  • Drug possession
  • Prescription fraud
  • Denti-Cal fraud
  • Assault with a firearm

Although the conviction shows that you were definitely guilty of the crime, discipline is not automatic. If Attorney Fell can help you prove to the Board that you are rehabilitated and fit to practice dentistry, you may succeed in retaining your license without any discipline at all. If you still need more time to prove you are rehabilitated, you may be allowed to retain your license in a probationary capacity.

Already Lost Your License? Don’t Give Up

Even if you have already been disciplined by the Dental Board and actually lost your license, you do not necessarily have to give up on your career as a dentist or dental assistant. Michael L. Fell may be able to help you petition to have your license reinstated.

Questions? Call Us Today

If you have questions about California Dental Board representation, please contact us at (949) 585-9055 now.