Domestic Violence Attorney in Aliso Viejo CA
You deserve the best domestic violence attorney in Aliso Viejo CA choose Michael L. Fell
Being accused of a domestic violence crime can be extremely upsetting. You may feel at a loss for what to do next, but in reality your next step is simple: contact Michael L. Fell. As your domestic violence attorney in Aliso Viejo CA, Attorney Fell can explain your legal situation to you and provide expert representation geared towards securing the best possible outcome to your case.
Overcoming the Special Challenges of Domestic Violence Cases
Attorney Fell has the skills, experience, and determination required to help you fight back against the special challenges involved in a domestic violence case:
- Aggressive prosecution: Since many DAs want to appear tough on domestic violence crimes, they often pursue these cases extremely aggressively. Sometimes this even results in innocent individuals getting accused. The good news is, Michael L. Fell is every bit as passionate about your defense as the prosecutor is about their case. He will not be cowed by aggressive tactics but will stand up for your rights as your domestic violence attorney in Aliso Viejo CA.
- Harm to your reputation: Being accused of a domestic violence crime--even if the allegation is false--can really hurt your personal and professional reputation. Early intervention from Michael L. Fell and his team can help. We will scrutinize the evidence in your case for anything we can possibly use to convince prosecutors to drop the case early--perhaps even before official charges are filed.
- Serious penalties: There is a very real possibility you could face jail time for a domestic violence conviction. Michael L. Fell is dedicated to protecting you against unduly harsh penalties as your domestic violence attorney in Aliso Viejo CA. Even if a conviction cannot be avoided, he will use his expertise in “creative sentencing” to convince the prosecutor to offer the most favorable plea deal possible and hopefully keep you out of jail.
We Take All Types of Domestic Violence Cases
We understand the diverse statutes covering different domestic violence crimes, as well as the body of case law in these areas. This enables our team to mount a strong defense against any charge such as:
- Criminal Threats
- Restraining Order Violations
- Child Neglect
- Battery on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Child
- Elder Abuse
Why Choose Michael L. Fell as Your Domestic Violence Attorney in Aliso Viejo CA
Michael L. Fell makes an excellent choice of domestic violence attorney in Aliso Viejo CA because he has a thorough understanding of the law (as demonstrated by his status as a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist). Plus, Attorney Fell spent 18 years as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, so he definitely knows how prosecutors think and how to counter their arguments effectively. With Attorney Fell on your side, you can rest assured you are receiving a top-quality defense, and you will also feel like you have a friend and advocate you can count on to stand beside you in this difficult time.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we have a domestic violence attorney in Aliso Viejo CA on call 24/7 to provide immediate assistance. To reach out to us, please call (949) 585-9055 or fill out an online contact request.