Drug Crime Attorney in Aliso Viejo CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Aliso Viejo CA.
Do you need fast and effective help from a drug crime attorney in Aliso Viejo CA? Whether your case involves illegal narcotics or misuse of legal prescription medications, you can get the help you need at the Law office of Michael L. Fell.
Michael L. Fell isn’t just your average attorney he is actually a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist who has dedicated his career to criminal law. He also brings 18 years of valuable experience as a Deputy DA to his defense work. These qualifications enable Attorney Fell to provide aggressive and effective representation against any kind of drug charge, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
Though California has relaxed its approach to certain low level drug offenses, in many police and prosecutors’ minds the “war on drugs” rages on. Overzealous officers sometimes make mistakes, which can lead to serious flaws in the case against you. This might happen due to:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
As an experienced drug crime attorney in Aliso Viejo CA, Michael L. Fell is well aware of the possibility of illegal evidence and he will not let these kinds of violations of your rights stand. He will carefully investigate the case against you and ensure any illegal evidence is excluded. Sometimes, this is enough to damage the prosecution’s position so much that Attorney Fell can then convince them to drop the charges entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Michael L. Fell is well known as an expert in “creative sentencing,” or the creation of plea deals that keep drug offenders out of jail and facilitate rehabilitation. As your drug crime attorney in Aliso Viejo CA, he will work hard to secure the most advantageous deal possible for you given the circumstances of your case. The main types of deals are:
- Drug Diversion: With drug diversion, you get the chance to complete a drug treatment program and certain other requirements instead of going to jail. When the program is complete, the judge will dismiss the drug charge so that it does not appear on your record.
- Reduced Charges: If you are facing felony charges or multiple misdemeanor charges, Attorney Fell may be able to negotiate for a reduction that will be less damaging to your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Probation, house arrest, and community service are all possible alternatives to jail time that your drug crime attorney in Aliso Viejo CA can explore. If the DA insists on incarceration, your attorney can at least work to minimize the amount of jail time.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Aliso Viejo CA
For the best possible protection, hire the Law Office of Michael L. Fell early in your case perhaps even before you are arrested or formally charged. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055 and receive immediate attention from an experienced drug crime attorney in Aliso Viejo CA any time, 24/7. Get your free initial consultation today and learn more about how our firm can protect your rights and your future.