Embezzlement Attorney in Aliso Viejo CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Aliso Viejo CA
You don’t have to be a high-powered executive with access to millions of dollars to get accused of embezzlement. Any time a person misuses cash or valuable property that has been entrusted to them, embezzlement has taken place.
Whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges, you deserve a qualified embezzlement attorney in Aliso Viejo CA who will take your case very seriously. Because embezzlement cases can involve complicated financial evidence, it is important to retain an experienced attorney who is equal to the unique challenges your case may present. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell definitely qualifies. At The Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we know that your case is important to you even if the charge is relatively minor. We will work hard to provide the best possible resolution to the case that will minimize the impact of the incident on your future.
The sooner you call (949) 585-9055 and hire Michael L. Fell as your attorney, the sooner we can begin working on your behalf.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
No! Hiring an attorney as soon as you realize you are a person of interest in a case simply shows that you know your rights. It does not change police or prosecutors’ opinion of your guilt or innocence.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Aliso Viejo CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: You do not have to speak to police without your embezzlement attorney in Aliso Viejo CA present. In fact, it is seldom in your best interest to do so. You never know what seemingly innocent admissions could be used against you later. Fortunately, with your attorney present your risk of making such an admission is greatly diminished.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: If your attorney discovers strong evidence for your defense or flaws in the prosecution’s evidence or arguments they may be able to convince the DA’s office to drop the matter. Michael L. Fell has a serious advantage in this effort because he worked as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and he knows how prosecutors think.
- Helping with Bail: If you do get formally charged, don’t give up. Your embezzlement attorney in Aliso Viejo CA will be present at your first court hearing to help argue for reasonable bail or perhaps even a release on your own recognizance.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is a passionate advocate for creative sentencing or plea deals. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to arrange a deal that takes jail time off the table.
- Defending You at Trial: When the situation requires it, Michael L. Fell is not afraid to aggressively defend your innocence at trial. You can rely on him to consider all possible strategies for your defense, select the strongest one, and present it clearly and effectively in court.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
We understand that an allegation of embezzlement can be very upsetting for defendants and their families. At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we have an embezzlement attorney in Aliso Viejo CA on call 24/7 to provide immediate assistance. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055.