Fraud Attorney in Aliso Viejo CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Aliso Viejo CA.
Have you been accused of fraud? Even if your scheme was ultimately unsuccessful and you didn’t take a single penny, you could still be facing charges and significant criminal penalties. If you want the best possible chance of a fast and favorable outcome to your case, it is essential that you seek help from a qualified fraud attorney in Aliso Viejo CA like Michael L. Fell immediately.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Aliso Viejo CA for Any Charge
As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has proven his in-depth knowledge of the law and his ability to effectively and professionally represent clients accused of any type of fraud, such as:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
Some of these cases will no doubt involve mountains of highly technical financial evidence. But don’t worry with an experienced fraud attorney in Aliso Viejo CA like Michael L. Fell on the job, you’ll always get an expert defense no matter how challenging the case.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
You can rely on Michael L. Fell to select an effective strategy for your particular fraud case and fight aggressively to secure the most advantageous resolution possible. Depending on the circumstances, this might be:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: If you call Attorney Fell early enough, he may be able to meet with prosecutors as they’re going over the police reports in your case and convince them not to press charges. How does he do it? By carefully investigating the facts of the matter and then using his 18 years of experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney to convince DA’s and prosecutors that there is insufficient evidence to convict his client.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If you want to plead guilty, Michael L. Fell is an excellent fraud attorney in Aliso Viejo CA to have on your side because he excels at securing creative sentencing for his clients. He will do everything in his power to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail and minimizes the impact of the conviction on your future.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: Michael L. Fell is an experienced trial attorney that you can trust to present compelling arguments for your defense in court. As your fraud attorney in Aliso Viejo CA, he will always advise you openly and honestly of the risks and rewards of taking your case to court.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you are a nurse, doctor, dentist, or pharmacist, a fraud conviction could result in professional discipline. You might even risk having your license suspended or revoked. Lucky for you, Michael L. Fell can help you face the Board. He understands the Board’s concerns and can advise you of measures you can take to help allay these concerns and protect your career.
Call Now for Immediate Help
Even if you are only facing a minor charge, you deserve expert help right now. To start discussing your case with a fraud attorney in Aliso Viejo CA, call us at (949) 585-9055 any time.