Restraining Orders in Aliso Viejo CA
Need help with restraining orders in Aliso Viejo CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
If someone has accused you of physically or sexually abusing, threatening, stalking, or harassing them, you may very well be under a restraining order preventing you from having contact with that person or their family. Protecting victims of abuse and violence from further harm is important, and unfortunately this means that restraining orders in Aliso Viejo CA can be very limiting to the person they are issued against. The orders might:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
As soon as you are served with a restraining order, you need to contact an attorney and exercise your right to a hearing. Michael L. Fell makes an excellent choice of attorney, because he understands the special legal issues related to restraining orders in Aliso Viejo CA. Attorney Fell will make sure you get the opportunity to challenge the grounds for the order, which may result in the judge refusing to grant a permanent order against you.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
Because restraining orders in Aliso Viejo CA are issued by the court, they are considered “court orders,” the violation of which qualifies as contempt of court and is punishable by fines and possibly even jail time. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell can provide an expert defense for any kind of alleged restraining order violation. With early intervention from Attorney Fell, it may be possible to prevent unmerited charges from being filed or secure a favorable plea deal that will take jail time off the table.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Aliso Viejo CA
- Knowledge: As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has a detailed understanding of restraining orders in Aliso Viejo CA. He can answer any questions you may have about the orders in force against you.
- Experience: Attorney Fell spent 18 years as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, including time instructing other prosecutors on how to handle cases. This experience has given him a significant advantage when approaching prosecutors to try to get charges dropped or secure a plea deal.
- Service: Attorney Fell and his entire team sincerely care about your future. We will come to all court appearances with you and keep you updated and informed at every stage of your case to minimize the stress of the experience as much as possible.
Immediate Help Available
Restraining orders in Aliso Viejo CA have the potential to turn your life upside down especially if you end up violating one. Fortunately, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell offers 24/7 access to a qualified attorney who can help you. Call us at (949) 585-9055 now to get started.