Embezzlement Attorney in Anaheim CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Anaheim CA
Many people are surprised to learn that embezzlement doesn’t always involve big bucks. Misusing the company checkbook, “borrowing” cash from work, and other seemingly minor actions can also qualify as embezzlement and perhaps ruin your future career prospects.
Whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges, you deserve a qualified embezzlement attorney in Anaheim CA who will take your case very seriously. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell is ideally suited to serve as your attorney on even the most complicated embezzlement case. He knows the various theft statutes you may be charged under inside out and understands all the defense strategies that may apply. You can rely on Attorney Fell to stand beside you each step of the way and fight aggressively for your best interests.
The sooner you call (949) 585-9055 and hire Michael L. Fell as your attorney, the sooner we can begin working on your behalf.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
Not at all. Hiring an attorney as soon as you realize you are a person of interest in a case simply shows that you know your rights. It does not change police or prosecutors’ opinion of your guilt or innocence.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Anaheim CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: Even if police have not yet given you a Miranda Warning, you are entirely within your rights to refuse to answer questions without your embezzlement attorney in Anaheim CA. You never know what seemingly innocent admissions could be used against you later. Fortunately, with your attorney present your risk of making such an admission is greatly diminished.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: As a former Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, Michael L. Fell knows exactly what evidence prosecutors need to win their cases and he is very effective in convincing them to drop cases against his clients sometimes before formal charges are even filed.
- Helping with Bail: Arraignments and bail hearings can be complicated, but your embezzlement attorney in Anaheim CA can help you through each step and even argue for a reduced bail amount you can afford.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is well known as an experienced and highly successful plea deal negotiator. He will work hard to secure the most lenient sentence possible in exchange for your plea of guilty or no contest.
- Defending You at Trial: When the situation requires it, Michael L. Fell is not afraid to aggressively defend your innocence at trial. He has plenty of courtroom experience and he knows how to prepare and implement effective defense arguments before judge and jury.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
Being accused of or charged with a crime is never easy. You may be feeling very upset and in need of urgent attention. We are here to answer questions and provide immediate advice and assistance from an embezzlement attorney in Anaheim CA 24/7. Please call (949) 585-9055 now to talk.