Restraining Orders in Anaheim CA
Need help with restraining orders in Anaheim CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
If someone has accused you of physically or sexually abusing, threatening, stalking, or harassing them, you may very well be under a restraining order preventing you from having contact with that person or their family. Protecting victims of abuse and violence from further harm is important, and unfortunately this means that restraining orders in Anaheim CA can be very limiting to the person they are issued against. The orders might:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
Unfortunately, restraining orders in Anaheim CA are sometimes granted based on false testimony from a victim. The good news is, Michael L. Fell can help you get a hearing to tell your side of the story and contest the order.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
Because restraining orders in Anaheim CA are issued by the court, they are considered “court orders,” the violation of which qualifies as contempt of court and is punishable by fines and possibly even jail time. If you have been accused of violating a restraining order, take the matter seriously and contact Michael L. Fell right away. Whether you want to contest the charge or not, Attorney Fell can help. He will work hard to either get the charge dropped or secure a beneficial plea deal.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Anaheim CA
- Knowledge: Michael L. Fell understands the statutes on restraining orders in Anaheim CA, as well as the court proceedings involved in this area of law. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, he can handle any and all developments in your case.
- Experience: Michael L. Fell is a seasoned attorney with many decades of experience in criminal law. He understands the prosecution’s mindset perfectly, having spent 18 years as a prosecutor himself, and this equips him to reach fair and favorable plea deals quickly after restraining order violations.
- Service: Attorney Fell and his entire team sincerely care about your future. We will come to all court appearances with you and keep you updated and informed at every stage of your case to minimize the stress of the experience as much as possible.
Immediate Help Available
Restraining orders in Anaheim CA have the potential to turn your life upside down especially if you end up violating one. Fortunately, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell offers 24/7 access to a qualified attorney who can help you. Call us at (949) 585-9055 now to get started.