Drug Crime Attorney in Anaheim Hills CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Anaheim Hills CA.
Have you been accused of a drug-related offense? You need to find an experienced drug crime attorney in Anaheim Hills CA right away. You’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Michael L. Fell isn’t just your average attorney he is actually a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist who has dedicated his career to criminal law. He also brings 18 years of valuable experience as a Deputy DA to his defense work. Thanks to this knowledge and experience, Attorney Fell is often able to resolve cases extremely quickly, and in a manner that is extremely beneficial to his clients. Our office takes cases in all areas of drug law including:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
Drug crime is a serious problem in many communities, and police and prosecutors are understandably eager to do their part in eradicating drug crime. Unfortunately, this sometimes leads to violations of defendants’ rights when illegal techniques are used in investigations. Examples include:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
When working as a drug crime attorney in Anaheim Hills CA, Michael L. Fell is always on guard against the possibility of illegal evidence. He will carefully investigate the case against you and ensure any illegal evidence is excluded. If important evidence can be excluded, or if Attorney Fell can uncover new evidence that supports your side of the case, it may be possible to convince the DA to drop the charges entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Michael L. Fell is well known as an expert in “creative sentencing,” or the creation of plea deals that keep drug offenders out of jail and facilitate rehabilitation. As your drug crime attorney in Anaheim Hills CA, he will work hard to secure the most advantageous deal possible for you given the circumstances of your case. Possible options include:
- Drug Diversion: With drug diversion, you get the chance to complete a drug treatment program and certain other requirements instead of going to jail. When the program is complete, the judge will dismiss the drug charge so that it does not appear on your record.
- Reduced Charges: Another highly beneficial outcome might be for Attorney Fell to convince the DA to reduce the charge against you from a felony to a misdemeanor, which would not only expose you to lesser penalties but also look better on your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Even if you do not qualify for drug diversion, there are still many alternatives to jail time that your drug crime attorney in Anaheim Hills CA can explore as a more appropriate punishment.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Anaheim Hills CA
The earlier you have the Law Office of Michael L. Fell on your side, the more likely it is we can resolve your case quickly. We offer immediate assistance 24/7, because we know you may need a drug crime attorney in Anaheim Hills CA on your case urgently. All you have to do is dial (949) 585-9055. The initial consultation is always free and our defense services are reasonably and affordably priced.