Embezzlement Attorney in Anaheim Hills CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Anaheim Hills CA
Many people are surprised to learn that embezzlement doesn’t always involve big bucks. Any time a person misuses cash or valuable property that has been entrusted to them, embezzlement has taken place.
Whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges, you deserve a qualified embezzlement attorney in Anaheim Hills CA who will take your case very seriously. Because embezzlement cases can involve complicated financial evidence, it is important to retain an experienced attorney who is equal to the unique challenges your case may present. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell definitely qualifies. Attorney Fell and his entire team sincerely care about your future and will do everything in their power to protect your rights and interests both in criminal court and in any proceedings with various state licensing boards.
The sooner you call (949) 585-9055 and hire Michael L. Fell as your attorney, the sooner we can begin working on your behalf.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
Not at all. Hiring an attorney as soon as you realize you are a person of interest in a case simply shows that you know your rights. It does not change police or prosecutors’ opinion of your guilt or innocence.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Anaheim Hills CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: You do not have to speak to police without your embezzlement attorney in Anaheim Hills CA present. In fact, it is seldom in your best interest to do so. Having your attorney present helps you walk the fine line between cooperating with investigators and accidentally offering any information that might be construed as incriminating.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: As a former Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, Michael L. Fell knows exactly what evidence prosecutors need to win their cases and he is very effective in convincing them to drop cases against his clients sometimes before formal charges are even filed.
- Helping with Bail: Arraignments and bail hearings can be complicated, but your embezzlement attorney in Anaheim Hills CA can help you through each step and even argue for a reduced bail amount you can afford.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is well known as an experienced and highly successful plea deal negotiator. Thanks to his rapport with and understanding of prosecutors, he is often able to secure extremely beneficial deals for his clients and prevent them from having to serve time in jail.
- Defending You at Trial: If necessary, Michael L. Fell will see your case all the way through to trial. You can rely on him to consider all possible strategies for your defense, select the strongest one, and present it clearly and effectively in court.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
We understand that an allegation of embezzlement can be very upsetting for defendants and their families. We are here to answer questions and provide immediate advice and assistance from an embezzlement attorney in Anaheim Hills CA 24/7. Simply call (949) 585-9055 now.