Domestic Violence Attorney in Corona Del Mar CA
You deserve the best domestic violence attorney in Corona Del Mar CA choose Michael L. Fell
Being accused of a domestic violence crime can be extremely upsetting. Don’t let your emotions prevent you from getting help. It is absolutely critical to contact Michael L. Fell right away. Michael L. Fell can begin helping you as your domestic violence attorney in Corona Del Mar CA whether or not official charges have already been filed, providing compassionate guidance and expert representation through every step of the legal process.
Overcoming the Special Challenges of Domestic Violence Cases
Attorney Fell has the skills, experience, and determination required to help you fight back against the special challenges involved in a domestic violence case:
- Aggressive prosecution: Your case may very well be handled by a prosecutor specializing in domestic violence cases. This prosecutor will be very aggressive in pursuing the case, even if the alleged victim seems uncertain. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell will fight just as aggressively for your rights as your domestic violence attorney in Corona Del Mar CA.
- Harm to your reputation: Even a false allegation of domestic violence can start to change how friends and colleagues view you. If you are actually charged, the stigma can become even more pronounced. Michael L. Fell works hard to minimize this damage by promptly investigating the case and seeing if there are any grounds for getting the accusation or charge dropped.
- Serious penalties: California law provides for serious penalties for domestic violence. You could even face jail time on a first-time misdemeanor. As your domestic violence attorney in Corona Del Mar CA, Michael L. Fell will do everything in his power to prevent a conviction, but if the evidence against you is strong, he can still help by negotiating a favorable plea deal.
We Take All Types of Domestic Violence Cases
Different types of domestic violence crimes have their own quirks as they are covered by different legal statutes. Fortunately, we know the best ways to defend against any charge including:
- Criminal Threats
- Restraining Order Violations
- Child Neglect
- Battery on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Child
- Elder Abuse
Why Choose Michael L. Fell as Your Domestic Violence Attorney in Corona Del Mar CA
Michael L. Fell is one of the few attorneys to earn the distinction of being a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist. This gives you great peace of mind that he really is an expert domestic violence attorney in Corona Del Mar CA who knows the law and is respected by his peers. Attorney Fell also brings extremely valuable insights into the prosecution’s position to your defense. He served as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and trained many prosecutors himself, so he knows how they think and how to approach them for favorable plea deals. He will keep you updated and informed every step of the way as he fights for the best possible outcome to your case.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
We understand that you may be feeling very stressed and upset right now. That’s why we offer the opportunity to speak with a domestic violence attorney in Corona Del Mar CA immediately. Please do not hesitate to call us at (949) 585-9055 if you need immediate help or if you would like to schedule a free initial consultation with Attorney Fell.