Drug Crime Attorney in Corona Del Mar CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Corona Del Mar CA.
Are you in need of a drug crime attorney in Corona Del Mar CA to defend your rights and interests? You’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Attorney Fells is an eminently qualified attorney who has met the standards to become a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist. As a former Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years, he can easily see your case from the prosecution’s point of view. Thanks to this knowledge and experience, Attorney Fell is often able to resolve cases extremely quickly, and in a manner that is extremely beneficial to his clients. Our office takes cases in all areas of drug law including:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
In the “war against drugs,” police and prosecutors can be very aggressive in pursuing arrests and convictions. Overzealous officers sometimes make mistakes, which can lead to serious flaws in the case against you. This might happen due to:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
When working as a drug crime attorney in Corona Del Mar CA, Michael L. Fell is always on guard against the possibility of illegal evidence. He and his team will conduct a careful investigation into the facts of your case, and if any illegal evidence is discovered he will file the necessary motions to have it excluded. Sometimes, this is enough to damage the prosecution’s position so much that Attorney Fell can then convince them to drop the charges entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Attorney Fell believes that jail time is seldom an appropriate punishment for his clients especially those who may only have committed a drug crime due to addiction. This is why he is a passionate advocate for “creative sentencing” or plea deals. As your drug crime attorney in Corona Del Mar CA, he will work hard to secure the most advantageous deal possible for you given the circumstances of your case. Possible options include:
- Drug Diversion: With drug diversion, you get the chance to complete a drug treatment program and certain other requirements instead of going to jail. When the program is complete, the judge will dismiss the drug charge so that it does not appear on your record.
- Reduced Charges: Another highly beneficial outcome might be for Attorney Fell to convince the DA to reduce the charge against you from a felony to a misdemeanor, which would not only expose you to lesser penalties but also look better on your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Your drug crime attorney in Corona Del Mar CA can also negotiate for lesser penalties such as house arrest instead of jail time even if you do not qualify for a drug diversion program.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Corona Del Mar CA
The earlier you have the Law Office of Michael L. Fell on your side, the more likely it is we can resolve your case quickly. We are always available to spring into action on your case, because we offer 24/7 access to a qualified drug crime attorney in Corona Del Mar CA for immediate assistance and support. Just call (949) 585-9055 to reach us. We are happy to offer free initial consultations as well as affordable representation with payment plans tailored to your needs.