Embezzlement Attorney in Corona Del Mar CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Corona Del Mar CA
The media would have you believe that embezzlement is a high-powered white collar crime involving millions of dollars. But this is not always the case. Misusing the company checkbook, “borrowing” cash from work, and other seemingly minor actions can also qualify as embezzlement and perhaps ruin your future career prospects.
Whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges, you deserve a qualified embezzlement attorney in Corona Del Mar CA who will take your case very seriously. Michael L. Fell makes an especially good choice of embezzlement attorney because he is a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist with the expertise required to understand the complex financial evidence often involved in embezzlement cases. You can rely on Attorney Fell to stand beside you each step of the way and fight aggressively for your best interests.
The sooner you call (949) 585-9055 and hire Michael L. Fell as your attorney, the sooner we can begin working on your behalf.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
Not at all. In reality hiring an embezzlement attorney to represent you at the first sign of trouble will have no impact on police or prosecutors’ estimation of your guilt. It will simply ensure your rights are protected and help bring the case to the fastest and most beneficial resolution possible.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Corona Del Mar CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: You do not have to speak to police without your embezzlement attorney in Corona Del Mar CA present. In fact, it is seldom in your best interest to do so. You never know what seemingly innocent admissions could be used against you later. Fortunately, with your attorney present your risk of making such an admission is greatly diminished.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: By investigating your case carefully, your attorney may be able to uncover information that proves your innocence, supports a reasonable doubt of your guilt, or suggests that some of the prosecution’s evidence may be inadmissible. With early investigation and intervention, it is often possible to convince the DA’s Office to drop the case before charges are even filed.
- Helping with Bail: If you do get formally charged, don’t give up. Your embezzlement attorney in Corona Del Mar CA will be present at your first court hearing to help argue for reasonable bail or perhaps even a release on your own recognizance.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is well known as an experienced and highly successful plea deal negotiator. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to arrange a deal that takes jail time off the table.
- Defending You at Trial: When the situation requires it, Michael L. Fell is not afraid to aggressively defend your innocence at trial. He has plenty of courtroom experience and he knows how to prepare and implement effective defense arguments before judge and jury.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
We understand that an allegation of embezzlement can be very upsetting for defendants and their families. We are here to answer questions and provide immediate advice and assistance from an embezzlement attorney in Corona Del Mar CA 24/7. Simply call (949) 585-9055 now.