Fraud Attorney in Corona Del Mar CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Corona Del Mar CA.
Did you know that a fraud doesn’t have to be successful to be a crime? So long as you intended to defraud someone by your actions, you could face criminal penalties. Of course, if you had no intent, there was no fraud. As you can imagine, the law can be quite confusing on these points. Fortunately, you don’t have to become a legal expert yourself in order to get a top quality defense.. You can just hire an expert by retaining Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Corona Del Mar CA.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Corona Del Mar CA for Any Charge
Fraud cases can involve quite a variety of legal concepts depending on the type of fraud allegedly committed. Some attorneys might lack the depth and breadth of knowledge required to deal with this, but not Attorney Fell. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell can handle any case, such as:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
Some of these cases will no doubt involve mountains of highly technical financial evidence. But don’t worry with an experienced fraud attorney in Corona Del Mar CA like Michael L. Fell on the job, you’ll always get an expert defense no matter how challenging the case.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
You can rely on Michael L. Fell to select an effective strategy for your particular fraud case and fight aggressively to secure the most advantageous resolution possible. Depending on the circumstances, this might be:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: In many of his cases, Attorney Fell has actually convinced prosecutors to drop cases before charges are even filed. A big part of the reason Attorney Fell is so successful in these kinds of situations is that he understands the prosecution’s position from experience. He spent 18 years as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney so he knows what evidence prosecutors must have to win a case.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Attorney Fell is well known as a fraud attorney in Corona Del Mar CA who excels in creative sentencing. He will do everything in his power to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail and minimizes the impact of the conviction on your future.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: When appropriate, Attorney Fell is not afraid to take your case to trial. As your fraud attorney in Corona Del Mar CA, you can rely on him to handle all stages of the proceeding from witness selection to closing arguments with the utmost skill and professionalism.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you hold a state-issued license, a fraud conviction could subject you to professional discipline that could derail or potentially even end your career. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell has ample experience advocating for fair discipline from the California Medical Board, Nursing Board, Pharmaceutical Board, and Dental Board. He can be present at your hearing or at least help you prepare for it so that you will be able to tell your side of the story to the Board and present evidence that you are still fit to hold your license.
Call Now for Immediate Help
Considering the potentially serious implications of a fraud charge or conviction, you obviously need expert representation ASAP. To start discussing your case with a fraud attorney in Corona Del Mar CA, call us at (949) 585-9055 any time.