Parole Violation Attorney in Corona Del Mar CA
Maximize Your Chances by Hiring a Parole Violation Attorney in Corona Del Mar CA
In the vast majority of cases, if a person is released from California state prison without serving the entirety of their sentence for a felony conviction, they will be released on mandatory parole. This allows them to complete their sentence in the outside world while being monitored by a parole officer.
However, making even a small mistake while on parole can get a person sent back to jail. If you are worried that you have violated your parole, or you have been asked to speak to the parole board, then it is time to contact a parole violation attorney in Corona Del Mar CA. Keep reading to learn more and then contact Law Office of Michael L. Fell at (949) 585-9055 for your free legal consultation.
Do Not Take Your Chances if You Are Accused of Violating Your Parole
Even if the violation seems minor to you, a judge may not see it that way. If you are accused of violating your parole and are asked to go to a hearing, you should absolutely contact a parole violation attorney in Corona Del Mar CA. The best case scenario is that we can get you off with a stern warning. Beyond that, we will work to have your parole lengthened or conditions added to prevent you from begin sent back to prison.
Do Not Give Up Your Rights in a Parole Violation Hearing
It is all too common for a person not to work with a parole violation attorney in Corona Del Mar CA and to then have no idea that they have rights. In fact, the United States Constitution affords you rights. You can expect that you:
- Receive written notification that includes the specific provisions you are accused of violating.
- Will have evidence presented against you by members of the parole board.
- Have the right to present your own witnesses and evidence.
- Have the right to cross-examine witnesses the parole board brings in.
- Will get a written statement that explains the evidence.
When you work with Law Office of Michael L. Fell, you can count on the fact that your rights will not be trampled on.
Know Your Defense Options Before Responding to an Alleged Parole Violation
Do not make the mistake of assuming that your options are limited or nonexistent. No matter the situation, it is entirely possible that you have a defense option you do not know and that only a parole violation attorney in Corona Del Mar CA may be able to clue you in to. For example, these defense options may apply:
- You were falsely accused by someone who does not want you out on parole.
- There was a case of mistaken identity.
- You did not have your rights of due process.
- You did commit the violation but there was a compelling reason that left you with no choice.
While these are a few of the options, they are not all of them. We strongly suggest you contact Law Office of Michael L. Fell at (949) 585-9055 as soon as possible for a free legal case evaluation.