Restraining Orders in Corona Del Mar CA
Need help with restraining orders in Corona Del Mar CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
If someone has accused you of physically or sexually abusing, threatening, stalking, or harassing them, you may very well be under a restraining order preventing you from having contact with that person or their family. While it is of course important to protect alleged victims, unfortunately by their very nature restraining orders in Corona Del Mar CA can be very limiting to the restrained person. For example, restraining orders can:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
In order for restraining orders in Corona Del Mar CA to go into effect, you must be served with the papers. When this happens, you have a limited window of time during which you can request a hearing. For best results, contact a knowledgeable attorney like Michael L. Fell. With Attorney Fell’s help, you can present as an effective an argument as possible at your hearing and perhaps prevent the order from becoming permanent.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
Because restraining orders in Corona Del Mar CA are issued by the court, they are considered “court orders,” the violation of which qualifies as contempt of court and is punishable by fines and possibly even jail time. To protect yourself, you need to consult Michael L. Fell as soon as you are accused of a restraining order violation. With early intervention from Attorney Fell, it may be possible to prevent unmerited charges from being filed or secure a favorable plea deal that will take jail time off the table.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Corona Del Mar CA
- Knowledge: As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has a detailed understanding of restraining orders in Corona Del Mar CA. He can answer any questions you may have about the orders in force against you.
- Experience: When negotiating for a favorable resolution to charges for restraining order violations, Attorney Fell’s 18 years of experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney is very beneficial. He knows how prosecutors think and he can get you a favorable deal.
- Service: Attorney Fell and his entire staff strive to offer superior service at every turn, both in terms of the quality of our legal services and our personal attention to each client. We will come to all court appearances with you and keep you updated and informed at every stage of your case to minimize the stress of the experience as much as possible.
Immediate Help Available
Restraining orders in Corona Del Mar CA have the potential to turn your life upside down especially if you end up violating one. Fortunately, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell offers 24/7 access to a qualified attorney who can help you. Call us at (949) 585-9055 now to get started.