Domestic Violence Attorney in Costa Mesa CA
You deserve the best domestic violence attorney in Costa Mesa CA choose Michael L. Fell
Are you being accused of violence against your child or an intimate partner such as a spouse, dating partner, or co-parent? If so, you may be facing domestic violence charges, which may entail a difficult road ahead from a legal perspective. Fortunately, you can get expert assistance defending yourself against these charges by hiring Michael L. Fell as your domestic violence attorney in Costa Mesa CA.
Overcoming the Special Challenges of Domestic Violence Cases
Domestic violence cases have the potential to be quite challenging to defend due to certain quirks of the law and the legal process. Fortunately, Attorney Fell has what it takes to help you mount the strongest possible defense and minimize the impact of:
- Aggressive prosecution: Your case may very well be handled by a prosecutor specializing in domestic violence cases. This prosecutor will be very aggressive in pursuing the case, even if the alleged victim seems uncertain. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell will fight just as aggressively for your rights as your domestic violence attorney in Costa Mesa CA.
- Harm to your reputation: Have you noticed how people seem to look at you differently once you’ve been accused of domestic violence? The further along the case gets, the more damage you risk to your reputation. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell will work hard to minimize this damage to your reputation by striving to resolve your case as quickly as possible. In many cases, he is actually able to get the matter dropped before charges are filed.
- Serious penalties: California law provides for serious penalties for domestic violence. You could even face jail time on a first-time misdemeanor. Michael L. Fell is dedicated to protecting you against unduly harsh penalties as your domestic violence attorney in Costa Mesa CA. Even if a conviction cannot be avoided, he will use his expertise in “creative sentencing” to convince the prosecutor to offer the most favorable plea deal possible and hopefully keep you out of jail.
We Take All Types of Domestic Violence Cases
Different types of domestic violence crimes have their own quirks as they are covered by different legal statutes. Fortunately, we know the best ways to defend against any charge including:
- Criminal Threats
- Restraining Order Violations
- Child Neglect
- Battery on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Child
- Elder Abuse
Why Choose Michael L. Fell as Your Domestic Violence Attorney in Costa Mesa CA
Michael L. Fell makes an excellent choice of domestic violence attorney in Costa Mesa CA because he has a thorough understanding of the law (as demonstrated by his status as a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist). Attorney Fell also brings extremely valuable insights into the prosecution’s position to your defense. He served as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and trained many prosecutors himself, so he knows how they think and how to approach them for favorable plea deals. With Attorney Fell on your side, you can rest assured you are receiving a top-quality defense, and you will also feel like you have a friend and advocate you can count on to stand beside you in this difficult time.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
We understand that you may be feeling very stressed and upset right now. That’s why we offer the opportunity to speak with a domestic violence attorney in Costa Mesa CA immediately. To reach out to us, please call (949) 585-9055 or fill out an online contact request.