Embezzlement Attorney in Costa Mesa CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Costa Mesa CA
Many people are surprised to learn that embezzlement doesn’t always involve big bucks. Misusing the company checkbook, “borrowing” cash from work, and other seemingly minor actions can also qualify as embezzlement and perhaps ruin your future career prospects.
Whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges, you deserve a qualified embezzlement attorney in Costa Mesa CA who will take your case very seriously. Because embezzlement cases can involve complicated financial evidence, it is important to retain an experienced attorney who is equal to the unique challenges your case may present. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell definitely qualifies. At The Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we know that your case is important to you even if the charge is relatively minor. We will work hard to provide the best possible resolution to the case that will minimize the impact of the incident on your future.
As soon as you realize you are being accused of embezzlement, call our office at (949) 585-9055 and hire Michael L. Fell!
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
This is a huge myth. Hiring an attorney as soon as you realize you are a person of interest in a case simply shows that you know your rights. It does not change police or prosecutors’ opinion of your guilt or innocence.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Costa Mesa CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: You do not have to speak to police without your embezzlement attorney in Costa Mesa CA present. In fact, it is seldom in your best interest to do so. You never know what seemingly innocent admissions could be used against you later. Fortunately, with your attorney present your risk of making such an admission is greatly diminished.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: If your attorney discovers strong evidence for your defense or flaws in the prosecution’s evidence or arguments they may be able to convince the DA’s office to drop the matter. Michael L. Fell has a serious advantage in this effort because he worked as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and he knows how prosecutors think.
- Helping with Bail: If you are charged, your embezzlement attorney in Costa Mesa CA can be present at your arraignment and help argue for a release on your own recognizance or a reasonable bail amount.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is a passionate advocate for creative sentencing or plea deals. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to arrange a deal that takes jail time off the table.
- Defending You at Trial: When the situation requires it, Michael L. Fell is not afraid to aggressively defend your innocence at trial. He has plenty of courtroom experience and he knows how to prepare and implement effective defense arguments before judge and jury.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
Being accused of any type of crime can be extremely distressing for the defendant and their family members. We are here to answer questions and provide immediate advice and assistance from an embezzlement attorney in Costa Mesa CA 24/7. Please call (949) 585-9055 now to talk.