Domestic Violence Attorney in Dana Point CA
You deserve the best domestic violence attorney in Dana Point CA choose Michael L. Fell
Have you been accused of harming a child, a grandparent, or an “intimate partner”? If so, domestic violence charges could soon follow, even if the alleged victim does not have any visible physical injuries. You will definitely want an experienced domestic violence attorney in Dana Point CA like Michael L. Fell to help you.
Overcoming the Special Challenges of Domestic Violence Cases
Attorney Fell has the skills, experience, and determination required to help you fight back against the special challenges involved in a domestic violence case:
- Aggressive prosecution: Since many DAs want to appear tough on domestic violence crimes, they often pursue these cases extremely aggressively. Sometimes this even results in innocent individuals getting accused. The good news is, Michael L. Fell is every bit as passionate about your defense as the prosecutor is about their case. He will not be cowed by aggressive tactics but will stand up for your rights as your domestic violence attorney in Dana Point CA.
- Harm to your reputation: Have you noticed how people seem to look at you differently once you’ve been accused of domestic violence? The further along the case gets, the more damage you risk to your reputation. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell will work hard to minimize this damage to your reputation by striving to resolve your case as quickly as possible. In many cases, he is actually able to get the matter dropped before charges are filed.
- Serious penalties: Domestic violence convictions carry significant penalties, potentially including jail time even on a first-time misdemeanor conviction. As your domestic violence attorney in Dana Point CA, Michael L. Fell will do everything in his power to prevent a conviction, but if the evidence against you is strong, he can still help by negotiating a favorable plea deal.
We Take All Types of Domestic Violence Cases
Different types of domestic violence crimes have their own quirks as they are covered by different legal statutes. Fortunately, we know the best ways to defend against any charge including:
- Criminal Threats
- Restraining Order Violations
- Child Neglect
- Battery on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Child
- Elder Abuse
Why Choose Michael L. Fell as Your Domestic Violence Attorney in Dana Point CA
Michael L. Fell is a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, meaning he has gone the extra mile to prove he is an expert domestic violence attorney in Dana Point CA who is more than equal to the challenges of your case. Attorney Fell also brings extremely valuable insights into the prosecution’s position to your defense. He served as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and trained many prosecutors himself, so he knows how they think and how to approach them for favorable plea deals. He will keep you updated and informed every step of the way as he fights for the best possible outcome to your case.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we have a domestic violence attorney in Dana Point CA on call 24/7 to provide immediate assistance. To reach out to us, please call (949) 585-9055 or fill out an online contact request.