Drug Crime Attorney in Dana Point CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Dana Point CA.
Are you in need of a drug crime attorney in Dana Point CA to defend your rights and interests? You’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Michael L. Fell isn’t just your average attorney he is actually a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist who has dedicated his career to criminal law. As a former Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years, he can easily see your case from the prosecution’s point of view. These qualifications enable Attorney Fell to provide aggressive and effective representation against any kind of drug charge, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
In the “war against drugs,” police and prosecutors can be very aggressive in pursuing arrests and convictions. Sometimes drug arrests are made and/or drug charges are filed based on illegally obtained evidence. For example, police might violate your rights by:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
With Michael L. Fell as your drug crime attorney in Dana Point CA, you can rest assured these types of illegal evidence will not be used against you. He will carefully investigate the case against you and ensure any illegal evidence is excluded. Sometimes, this is enough to damage the prosecution’s position so much that Attorney Fell can then convince them to drop the charges entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Michael L. Fell is a strong proponent of “creative sentencing” measures that keep drug offenders out of jail, because he believes offenders deserve the opportunity to be rehabilitated, not just punished. When you hire Michael L. Fell as your drug crime attorney in Dana Point CA, you can be certain he will advocate passionately for you to receive a favorable plea deal that will enable you to move forward with your life as quickly as possible. Common deals include:
- Drug Diversion: With drug diversion, you get the chance to complete a drug treatment program and certain other requirements instead of going to jail. When the program is complete, the judge will dismiss the drug charge so that it does not appear on your record.
- Reduced Charges: If you are facing felony charges or multiple misdemeanor charges, Attorney Fell may be able to negotiate for a reduction that will be less damaging to your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Your drug crime attorney in Dana Point CA can also negotiate for lesser penalties such as house arrest instead of jail time even if you do not qualify for a drug diversion program.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Dana Point CA
Remember, the earlier you get the Law Office of Michael L. Fell working for you, the better. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055 and receive immediate attention from an experienced drug crime attorney in Dana Point CA any time, 24/7. We are happy to offer free initial consultations as well as affordable representation with payment plans tailored to your needs.