Embezzlement Attorney in Dana Point CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Dana Point CA
The media would have you believe that embezzlement is a high-powered white collar crime involving millions of dollars. But this is not always the case. Misusing the company checkbook, “borrowing” cash from work, and other seemingly minor actions can also qualify as embezzlement and perhaps ruin your future career prospects.
Fortunately, you can fight back with help from an embezzlement attorney in Dana Point CA. Michael L. Fell makes an especially good choice of embezzlement attorney because he is a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist with the expertise required to understand the complex financial evidence often involved in embezzlement cases. Attorney Fell and his entire team sincerely care about your future and will do everything in their power to protect your rights and interests both in criminal court and in any proceedings with various state licensing boards.
Remember, you do not have to wait to be charged to hire Michael L. Fell. Call us at (949) 585-9055 the moment you have a concern and receive expert advice and assistance.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
No! Hiring an attorney as soon as you realize you are a person of interest in a case simply shows that you know your rights. It does not change police or prosecutors’ opinion of your guilt or innocence.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Dana Point CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: Even if police have not yet given you a Miranda Warning, you are entirely within your rights to refuse to answer questions without your embezzlement attorney in Dana Point CA. You never know what seemingly innocent admissions could be used against you later. Fortunately, with your attorney present your risk of making such an admission is greatly diminished.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: As a former Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, Michael L. Fell knows exactly what evidence prosecutors need to win their cases and he is very effective in convincing them to drop cases against his clients sometimes before formal charges are even filed.
- Helping with Bail: If you are charged, your embezzlement attorney in Dana Point CA can be present at your arraignment and help argue for a release on your own recognizance or a reasonable bail amount.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is a passionate advocate for creative sentencing or plea deals. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to arrange a deal that takes jail time off the table.
- Defending You at Trial: If necessary, Michael L. Fell will see your case all the way through to trial. He has plenty of courtroom experience and he knows how to prepare and implement effective defense arguments before judge and jury.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
Being accused of any type of crime can be extremely distressing for the defendant and their family members. We are here to answer questions and provide immediate advice and assistance from an embezzlement attorney in Dana Point CA 24/7. Please call (949) 585-9055 now to talk.