Fraud Attorney in Dana Point CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Dana Point CA.
Have you been accused of fraud? Even if your scheme was ultimately unsuccessful and you didn’t take a single penny, you could still be facing charges and significant criminal penalties. Don’t just wait to see what prosecutors are going to do to you. Instead, be proactive and get an aggressive fraud attorney in Dana Point CA like Michael L. Fell working for your defense now.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Dana Point CA for Any Charge
Fraud cases can involve quite a variety of legal concepts depending on the type of fraud allegedly committed. Some attorneys might lack the depth and breadth of knowledge required to deal with this, but not Attorney Fell. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell can handle any case, such as:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
Some of these types of cases have the potential to involve daunting mountains of evidence and will require diligent investigation. Don’t let just any fraud attorney in Dana Point CA shoulder the burden trust your case to an experienced attorney like Michael L. Fell who is more than equal to any criminal defense challenge.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
You can rely on Michael L. Fell to select an effective strategy for your particular fraud case and fight aggressively to secure the most advantageous resolution possible. Depending on the circumstances, this might be:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: In many of his cases, Attorney Fell has actually convinced prosecutors to drop cases before charges are even filed. A big part of the reason Attorney Fell is so successful in these kinds of situations is that he understands the prosecution’s position from experience. He spent 18 years as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney so he knows what evidence prosecutors must have to win a case.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, you still need a fraud attorney in Dana Point CA. As an expert in creative sentencing, Michael L. Fell is the perfect choice. He will work closely with the DA’s Office to secure a plea deal that is fair and exposes you to the least possible penalty.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: Michael L. Fell is an experienced trial attorney that you can trust to present compelling arguments for your defense in court. As your fraud attorney in Dana Point CA, he will always advise you openly and honestly of the risks and rewards of taking your case to court.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you hold a state-issued license, a fraud conviction could subject you to professional discipline that could derail or potentially even end your career. Lucky for you, Michael L. Fell can help you face the Board. He understands the Board’s concerns and can advise you of measures you can take to help allay these concerns and protect your career.
Call Now for Immediate Help
Considering the potentially serious implications of a fraud charge or conviction, you obviously need expert representation ASAP. At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we keep a skilled fraud attorney in Dana Point CA on call 24/7 to assist you in your time of need. call us at (949) 585-9055 now to talk.