Restraining Orders in Dana Point CA
Need help with restraining orders in Dana Point CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Restraining orders are often used in cases involving violence, abuse, or harassment to prevent further contact between the alleged victims and abusers. While restraining orders in Dana Point CA are necessary and beneficial to the protected persons in many cases, sometimes they are unfairly limiting to the restrained persons. After all, orders can:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
There is the possibility that restraining orders in Dana Point CA especially emergency orders could be based on false allegations. Fortunately, the law does provide a recourse to you in this situation. You can request a hearing with the help of your attorney and present arguments that may keep the order from becoming permanent.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
Because restraining orders in Dana Point CA are issued by the court, they are considered “court orders,” the violation of which qualifies as contempt of court and is punishable by fines and possibly even jail time. To protect yourself, you need to consult Michael L. Fell as soon as you are accused of a restraining order violation. With early intervention from Attorney Fell, it may be possible to prevent unmerited charges from being filed or secure a favorable plea deal that will take jail time off the table.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Dana Point CA
- Knowledge: As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has a detailed understanding of restraining orders in Dana Point CA. He can answer any questions you may have about the orders in force against you.
- Experience: Michael L. Fell is a seasoned attorney with many decades of experience in criminal law. He understands the prosecution’s mindset perfectly, having spent 18 years as a prosecutor himself, and this equips him to reach fair and favorable plea deals quickly after restraining order violations.
- Service: Attorney Fell and his entire team sincerely care about your future. We will come to all court appearances with you and keep you updated and informed at every stage of your case to minimize the stress of the experience as much as possible.
Immediate Help Available
With an attorney on call 24/7, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell is able to provide prompt assistance for any kind of issue related to restraining orders in Dana Point CA. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055 or submit an online contact request.