Drug Crime Attorney in Fountain Valley CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Fountain Valley CA.
Do you need fast and effective help from a drug crime attorney in Fountain Valley CA? You’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Attorney Fells is an eminently qualified attorney who has met the standards to become a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist. As a former Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years, he can easily see your case from the prosecution’s point of view. This knowledge and experience make Attorney Fell ideally positioned to secure the fastest and most favorable outcome possible to any type of drug charge, including:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
Though California has relaxed its approach to certain low level drug offenses, in many police and prosecutors’ minds the “war on drugs” rages on. Unfortunately, this sometimes leads to violations of defendants’ rights when illegal techniques are used in investigations. Examples include:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
As an experienced drug crime attorney in Fountain Valley CA, Michael L. Fell is well aware of the possibility of illegal evidence and he will not let these kinds of violations of your rights stand. He and his team will conduct a careful investigation into the facts of your case, and if any illegal evidence is discovered he will file the necessary motions to have it excluded. Sometimes, this is enough to damage the prosecution’s position so much that Attorney Fell can then convince them to drop the charges entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Attorney Fell believes that jail time is seldom an appropriate punishment for his clients especially those who may only have committed a drug crime due to addiction. This is why he is a passionate advocate for “creative sentencing” or plea deals. When you hire Michael L. Fell as your drug crime attorney in Fountain Valley CA, you can be certain he will advocate passionately for you to receive a favorable plea deal that will enable you to move forward with your life as quickly as possible. The main types of deals are:
- Drug Diversion: If you are a non-violent drug offender and meet certain other requirements, drug diversion may be open to you. A drug diversion program allows you to get treatment for addiction rather than going to jail, and prevents a conviction from going on your criminal record.
- Reduced Charges: Another highly beneficial outcome might be for Attorney Fell to convince the DA to reduce the charge against you from a felony to a misdemeanor, which would not only expose you to lesser penalties but also look better on your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Your drug crime attorney in Fountain Valley CA can also negotiate for lesser penalties such as house arrest instead of jail time even if you do not qualify for a drug diversion program.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Fountain Valley CA
The earlier you have the Law Office of Michael L. Fell on your side, the more likely it is we can resolve your case quickly. We offer immediate assistance 24/7, because we know you may need a drug crime attorney in Fountain Valley CA on your case urgently. All you have to do is dial (949) 585-9055. We are happy to offer free initial consultations as well as affordable representation with payment plans tailored to your needs.