Fraud Attorney in Fountain Valley CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Fountain Valley CA.
In any type of fraud case, intent to deceive rather than success in this deception is what matters. Of course, if you had no intent, there was no fraud. This is just one of the many possible defense arguments that a skilled fraud attorney in Fountain Valley CA like Michael L. Fell might consider for your case.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Fountain Valley CA for Any Charge
Fraud cases can involve quite a variety of legal concepts depending on the type of fraud allegedly committed. Some attorneys might lack the depth and breadth of knowledge required to deal with this, but not Attorney Fell. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell can handle any case, such as:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
Some of these types of cases have the potential to involve daunting mountains of evidence and will require diligent investigation. Don’t let just any fraud attorney in Fountain Valley CA shoulder the burden trust your case to an experienced attorney like Michael L. Fell who is more than equal to any criminal defense challenge.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
Your defense strategy must be tailored to the specifics of your case and your background, as well as your priorities. You can rely on Attorney Fell to provide accurate information about your best options for resolving your case and then work hard to secure an outcome that is acceptable to you. Possible options include:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: Michael L. Fell has an excellent track record of getting the charges against his clients dropped or dismissed. A big part of the reason Attorney Fell is so successful in these kinds of situations is that he understands the prosecution’s position from experience. He spent 18 years as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney so he knows what evidence prosecutors must have to win a case.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Attorney Fell is well known as a fraud attorney in Fountain Valley CA who excels in creative sentencing. He will work closely with the DA’s Office to secure a plea deal that is fair and exposes you to the least possible penalty.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: Michael L. Fell is an experienced trial attorney that you can trust to present compelling arguments for your defense in court. As your fraud attorney in Fountain Valley CA, he will always advise you openly and honestly of the risks and rewards of taking your case to court.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you are a nurse, doctor, dentist, or pharmacist, a fraud conviction could result in professional discipline. You might even risk having your license suspended or revoked. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell has ample experience advocating for fair discipline from the California Medical Board, Nursing Board, Pharmaceutical Board, and Dental Board. He understands the Board’s concerns and can advise you of measures you can take to help allay these concerns and protect your career.
Call Now for Immediate Help
With your freedom and your future potentially at stake in a fraud case, you need to secure professional help NOW. Fortunately you can get immediate assistance from a qualified fraud attorney in Fountain Valley CA right now by calling the Law Office of Michael L. Fell at (949) 585-9055.