Restraining Orders in Fountain Valley CA
Need help with restraining orders in Fountain Valley CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
If someone has accused you of physically or sexually abusing, threatening, stalking, or harassing them, you may very well be under a restraining order preventing you from having contact with that person or their family. Protecting victims of abuse and violence from further harm is important, and unfortunately this means that restraining orders in Fountain Valley CA can be very limiting to the person they are issued against. The orders might:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
As soon as you are served with a restraining order, you need to contact an attorney and exercise your right to a hearing. Michael L. Fell makes an excellent choice of attorney, because he understands the special legal issues related to restraining orders in Fountain Valley CA. Attorney Fell will make sure you get the opportunity to challenge the grounds for the order, which may result in the judge refusing to grant a permanent order against you.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
When restrained persons disobey restraining orders in Fountain Valley CA, they could end up going to jail. At the very least, they might have to pay a fine and have a conviction for contempt of court appear on their permanent record. To protect yourself, you need to consult Michael L. Fell as soon as you are accused of a restraining order violation. With early intervention from Attorney Fell, it may be possible to prevent unmerited charges from being filed or secure a favorable plea deal that will take jail time off the table.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Fountain Valley CA
- Knowledge: Michael L. Fell understands the statutes on restraining orders in Fountain Valley CA, as well as the court proceedings involved in this area of law. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, he can handle any and all developments in your case.
- Experience: When negotiating for a favorable resolution to charges for restraining order violations, Attorney Fell’s 18 years of experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney is very beneficial. He knows how prosecutors think and he can get you a favorable deal.
- Service: You will get top-quality legal assistance at the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, along with caring personalized attention. You can count on us for honest and accurate information about your rights and the outcome that may be achieved in your case.
Immediate Help Available
With an attorney on call 24/7, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell is able to provide prompt assistance for any kind of issue related to restraining orders in Fountain Valley CA. Call us at (949) 585-9055 now to get started.