Domestic Violence Attorney in Fullerton CA
You deserve the best domestic violence attorney in Fullerton CA choose Michael L. Fell
Being accused of a domestic violence crime can be extremely upsetting. Don’t let your emotions prevent you from getting help. It is absolutely critical to contact Michael L. Fell right away. Michael L. Fell can begin helping you as your domestic violence attorney in Fullerton CA whether or not official charges have already been filed, providing compassionate guidance and expert representation through every step of the legal process.
Overcoming the Special Challenges of Domestic Violence Cases
In some ways, domestic violence cases present more difficulties to defendants than much more serious crimes. Fortunately, Attorney Fell has the skills, experience, and dedication necessary to help you overcome the special challenges related to domestic violence allegations:
- Aggressive prosecution: Your case may very well be handled by a prosecutor specializing in domestic violence cases. This prosecutor will be very aggressive in pursuing the case, even if the alleged victim seems uncertain. The good news is, Michael L. Fell is every bit as passionate about your defense as the prosecutor is about their case. He will not be cowed by aggressive tactics but will stand up for your rights as your domestic violence attorney in Fullerton CA.
- Harm to your reputation: Even a false allegation of domestic violence can start to change how friends and colleagues view you. If you are actually charged, the stigma can become even more pronounced. Early intervention from Michael L. Fell and his team can help. We will scrutinize the evidence in your case for anything we can possibly use to convince prosecutors to drop the case early perhaps even before official charges are filed.
- Serious penalties: Domestic violence convictions carry significant penalties, potentially including jail time even on a first-time misdemeanor conviction. Fortunately, with Michael L. Fell as your domestic violence attorney in Fullerton CA you will have a significant advantage in the effort to avoid unfairly harsh penalties: Attorney Fell is well known as an expert plea deal negotiator who routinely secures excellent sentencing relief for his clients.
We Take All Types of Domestic Violence Cases
Different types of domestic violence crimes have their own quirks as they are covered by different legal statutes. Fortunately, we know the best ways to defend against any charge including:
- Criminal Threats
- Restraining Order Violations
- Child Neglect
- Battery on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Child
- Elder Abuse
Why Choose Michael L. Fell as Your Domestic Violence Attorney in Fullerton CA
Michael L. Fell makes an excellent choice of domestic violence attorney in Fullerton CA because he has a thorough understanding of the law (as demonstrated by his status as a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist). Additionally, Attorney Fell has the advantage of knowing the prosecution’s mindset from his own firsthand experience earlier in his career, he spent 18 years prosecuting cases as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney. You can rely on Attorney Fell to stand beside you at all your important court appearances, explaining the proceedings to you and providing expert advice about your rights and options.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we believe every case is a priority. That’s why we offer immediate assistance from a domestic violence attorney in Fullerton CA 24 hours a day. Please do not hesitate to call us at (949) 585-9055 if you need immediate help or if you would like to schedule a free initial consultation with Attorney Fell.