Drug Crime Attorney in Fullerton CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Fullerton CA.
Have you been accused of a drug-related offense? You need to find an experienced drug crime attorney in Fullerton CA right away. Whether your case involves illegal narcotics or misuse of legal prescription medications, you can get the help you need at the Law office of Michael L. Fell.
As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell has the skills and knowledge required to tackle even the most complicated drug case. He also brings 18 years of valuable experience as a Deputy DA to his defense work. Thanks to this knowledge and experience, Attorney Fell is often able to resolve cases extremely quickly, and in a manner that is extremely beneficial to his clients. Our office takes cases in all areas of drug law including:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
Though California has relaxed its approach to certain low level drug offenses, in many police and prosecutors’ minds the “war on drugs” rages on. Sometimes drug arrests are made and/or drug charges are filed based on illegally obtained evidence. For example, police might violate your rights by:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
As an experienced drug crime attorney in Fullerton CA, Michael L. Fell is well aware of the possibility of illegal evidence and he will not let these kinds of violations of your rights stand. You can rely on Attorney Fell to carefully examine each piece of the prosecution’s evidence and file motions to have any questionably obtained evidence excluded. If important evidence can be excluded, or if Attorney Fell can uncover new evidence that supports your side of the case, it may be possible to convince the DA to drop the charges entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Attorney Fell believes that jail time is seldom an appropriate punishment for his clients especially those who may only have committed a drug crime due to addiction. This is why he is a passionate advocate for “creative sentencing” or plea deals. As your drug crime attorney in Fullerton CA, he will work hard to secure the most advantageous deal possible for you given the circumstances of your case. Common deals include:
- Drug Diversion: For certain non-violent offenders, drug diversion is an excellent way of resolving the case. Diversion programs substitute drug treatment for jail time, and when the program is successfully completed, the drug charge won’t even appear on your criminal record.
- Reduced Charges: If you are facing felony charges or multiple misdemeanor charges, Attorney Fell may be able to negotiate for a reduction that will be less damaging to your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Probation, house arrest, and community service are all possible alternatives to jail time that your drug crime attorney in Fullerton CA can explore. If the DA insists on incarceration, your attorney can at least work to minimize the amount of jail time.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Fullerton CA
Remember, the earlier you get the Law Office of Michael L. Fell working for you, the better. We are always available to spring into action on your case, because we offer 24/7 access to a qualified drug crime attorney in Fullerton CA for immediate assistance and support. Just call (949) 585-9055 to reach us. We are happy to offer free initial consultations as well as affordable representation with payment plans tailored to your needs.