Embezzlement Attorney in Fullerton CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Fullerton CA
The very word “embezzlement” makes you think of a serious crime, but in reality some types of embezzlement are little more than a special type of petty theft. Regardless of whether your alleged embezzlement would be charged as a petty theft or a grand theft, the crime is going to do some serious damage to your professional reputation.
Fortunately, you can fight back with help from an embezzlement attorney in Fullerton CA. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell is ideally suited to serve as your attorney on even the most complicated embezzlement case. He knows the various theft statutes you may be charged under inside out and understands all the defense strategies that may apply. You can rely on Attorney Fell to stand beside you each step of the way and fight aggressively for your best interests.
The sooner you call (949) 585-9055 and hire Michael L. Fell as your attorney, the sooner we can begin working on your behalf.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
No! In reality hiring an embezzlement attorney to represent you at the first sign of trouble will have no impact on police or prosecutors’ estimation of your guilt. It will simply ensure your rights are protected and help bring the case to the fastest and most beneficial resolution possible.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Fullerton CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: If you are brought in for formal questioning, you should definitely request an embezzlement attorney in Fullerton CA. Your attorney can keep you from accidentally divulging any information that could harm your position in your case.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: If your attorney discovers strong evidence for your defense or flaws in the prosecution’s evidence or arguments they may be able to convince the DA’s office to drop the matter. Michael L. Fell has a serious advantage in this effort because he worked as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and he knows how prosecutors think.
- Helping with Bail: If you are charged, your embezzlement attorney in Fullerton CA can be present at your arraignment and help argue for a release on your own recognizance or a reasonable bail amount.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is a passionate advocate for creative sentencing or plea deals. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to arrange a deal that takes jail time off the table.
- Defending You at Trial: When the situation requires it, Michael L. Fell is not afraid to aggressively defend your innocence at trial. He has plenty of courtroom experience and he knows how to prepare and implement effective defense arguments before judge and jury.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
We understand that an allegation of embezzlement can be very upsetting for defendants and their families. We are here to answer questions and provide immediate advice and assistance from an embezzlement attorney in Fullerton CA 24/7. Simply call (949) 585-9055 now.