Restraining Orders in Fullerton CA
Need help with restraining orders in Fullerton CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
If someone has accused you of physically or sexually abusing, threatening, stalking, or harassing them, you may very well be under a restraining order preventing you from having contact with that person or their family. While restraining orders in Fullerton CA are necessary and beneficial to the protected persons in many cases, sometimes they are unfairly limiting to the restrained persons. After all, orders can:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
There is the possibility that restraining orders in Fullerton CA especially emergency orders could be based on false allegations. If you suspect this is happening to you, ask Michael L. Fell for help requesting a hearing. This hearing will allow you to present evidence to support your side of the story and hopefully prevent or limit the hardship created by the order.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
Because restraining orders in Fullerton CA are issued by the court, they are considered “court orders,” the violation of which qualifies as contempt of court and is punishable by fines and possibly even jail time. If you have been accused of violating a restraining order, take the matter seriously and contact Michael L. Fell right away. With early intervention from Attorney Fell, it may be possible to prevent unmerited charges from being filed or secure a favorable plea deal that will take jail time off the table.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Fullerton CA
- Knowledge: Michael L. Fell understands the statutes on restraining orders in Fullerton CA, as well as the court proceedings involved in this area of law. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, he can handle any and all developments in your case.
- Experience: Attorney Fell spent 18 years as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, including time instructing other prosecutors on how to handle cases. This experience has given him a significant advantage when approaching prosecutors to try to get charges dropped or secure a plea deal.
- Service: You will get top-quality legal assistance at the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, along with caring personalized attention. We will come to all court appearances with you and keep you updated and informed at every stage of your case to minimize the stress of the experience as much as possible.
Immediate Help Available
With an attorney on call 24/7, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell is able to provide prompt assistance for any kind of issue related to restraining orders in Fullerton CA. Call us at (949) 585-9055 now to get started.