Domestic Violence Attorney in Garden Grove CA
You deserve the best domestic violence attorney in Garden Grove CA choose Michael L. Fell
Being accused of a domestic violence crime can be extremely upsetting. However, you cannot afford to just sit back and wait to see what happens with the charges. Instead, you need to react quickly and call Michael L. Fell to assist you. Michael L. Fell can begin helping you as your domestic violence attorney in Garden Grove CA whether or not official charges have already been filed, providing compassionate guidance and expert representation through every step of the legal process.
Overcoming the Special Challenges of Domestic Violence Cases
In some ways, domestic violence cases present more difficulties to defendants than much more serious crimes. Fortunately, Attorney Fell has the skills, experience, and dedication necessary to help you overcome the special challenges related to domestic violence allegations:
- Aggressive prosecution: Many District Attorney’s Offices have special units dedicated to prosecuting domestic violence cases. This means you may be facing some of the most skilled and determined prosecutors in the office. The good news is, Michael L. Fell is every bit as passionate about your defense as the prosecutor is about their case. He will not be cowed by aggressive tactics but will stand up for your rights as your domestic violence attorney in Garden Grove CA.
- Harm to your reputation: Even a false allegation of domestic violence can start to change how friends and colleagues view you. If you are actually charged, the stigma can become even more pronounced. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell will work hard to minimize this damage to your reputation by striving to resolve your case as quickly as possible. In many cases, he is actually able to get the matter dropped before charges are filed.
- Serious penalties: There is a very real possibility you could face jail time for a domestic violence conviction. Fortunately, with Michael L. Fell as your domestic violence attorney in Garden Grove CA you will have a significant advantage in the effort to avoid unfairly harsh penalties: Attorney Fell is well known as an expert plea deal negotiator who routinely secures excellent sentencing relief for his clients.
We Take All Types of Domestic Violence Cases
Different types of domestic violence crimes have their own quirks as they are covered by different legal statutes. Fortunately, we know the best ways to defend against any charge including:
- Criminal Threats
- Restraining Order Violations
- Child Neglect
- Battery on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Child
- Elder Abuse
Why Choose Michael L. Fell as Your Domestic Violence Attorney in Garden Grove CA
Michael L. Fell is a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, meaning he has gone the extra mile to prove he is an expert domestic violence attorney in Garden Grove CA who is more than equal to the challenges of your case. Attorney Fell also brings extremely valuable insights into the prosecution’s position to your defense. He served as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and trained many prosecutors himself, so he knows how they think and how to approach them for favorable plea deals. You can rely on Attorney Fell to stand beside you at all your important court appearances, explaining the proceedings to you and providing expert advice about your rights and options.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we have a domestic violence attorney in Garden Grove CA on call 24/7 to provide immediate assistance. To reach out to us, please call (949) 585-9055 or fill out an online contact request.