Drug Crime Attorney in Garden Grove CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Garden Grove CA.
Are you looking for an experienced and knowledgeable drug crime attorney in Garden Grove CA? At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we offer top-quality representation to individuals accused of all types of drug crimes.
Attorney Fells is an eminently qualified attorney who has met the standards to become a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist. He also brings 18 years of valuable experience as a Deputy DA to his defense work. These qualifications enable Attorney Fell to provide aggressive and effective representation against any kind of drug charge, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
Drug crime is a serious problem in many communities, and police and prosecutors are understandably eager to do their part in eradicating drug crime. Unfortunately, this sometimes leads to violations of defendants’ rights when illegal techniques are used in investigations. Examples include:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
As an experienced drug crime attorney in Garden Grove CA, Michael L. Fell is well aware of the possibility of illegal evidence and he will not let these kinds of violations of your rights stand. He and his team will conduct a careful investigation into the facts of your case, and if any illegal evidence is discovered he will file the necessary motions to have it excluded. He will also identify any weak points in the prosecution’s arguments and see if he can convince the DA to drop the case entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Michael L. Fell is well known as an expert in “creative sentencing,” or the creation of plea deals that keep drug offenders out of jail and facilitate rehabilitation. As your drug crime attorney in Garden Grove CA, he will work hard to secure the most advantageous deal possible for you given the circumstances of your case. Common deals include:
- Drug Diversion: For certain non-violent offenders, drug diversion is an excellent way of resolving the case. Diversion programs substitute drug treatment for jail time, and when the program is successfully completed, the drug charge won’t even appear on your criminal record.
- Reduced Charges: Reducing a felony to a misdemeanor, or reducing the number of counts of a crime you face can also help provide valuable sentencing relief.
- Reduced Sentence: Even if you do not qualify for drug diversion, there are still many alternatives to jail time that your drug crime attorney in Garden Grove CA can explore as a more appropriate punishment.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Garden Grove CA
Remember, the earlier you get the Law Office of Michael L. Fell working for you, the better. We offer immediate assistance 24/7, because we know you may need a drug crime attorney in Garden Grove CA on your case urgently. All you have to do is dial (949) 585-9055. We are happy to offer free initial consultations as well as affordable representation with payment plans tailored to your needs.