Embezzlement Attorney in Garden Grove CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Garden Grove CA
Have you been accused of misusing cash or property entrusted to you? Even if the amount you allegedly took was small, you may face serious consequences for your career.
Fortunately, you can fight back with help from an embezzlement attorney in Garden Grove CA. Michael L. Fell makes an especially good choice of embezzlement attorney because he is a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist with the expertise required to understand the complex financial evidence often involved in embezzlement cases. You can rely on Attorney Fell to stand beside you each step of the way and fight aggressively for your best interests.
Remember, you do not have to wait to be charged to hire Michael L. Fell. Call us at (949) 585-9055 the moment you have a concern and receive expert advice and assistance.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
This is a huge myth. Police and prosecutors must rely on evidence when deciding whether or not to charge you with embezzlement. Your decision to hire an attorney will not make them any more likely to charge you, but it will help ensure your rights are protected.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Garden Grove CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: You do not have to speak to police without your embezzlement attorney in Garden Grove CA present. In fact, it is seldom in your best interest to do so. You never know what seemingly innocent admissions could be used against you later. Fortunately, with your attorney present your risk of making such an admission is greatly diminished.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: If your attorney discovers strong evidence for your defense or flaws in the prosecution’s evidence or arguments they may be able to convince the DA’s office to drop the matter. Michael L. Fell has a serious advantage in this effort because he worked as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and he knows how prosecutors think.
- Helping with Bail: If you are charged, your embezzlement attorney in Garden Grove CA can be present at your arraignment and help argue for a release on your own recognizance or a reasonable bail amount.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is well known as an experienced and highly successful plea deal negotiator. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to arrange a deal that takes jail time off the table.
- Defending You at Trial: When the situation requires it, Michael L. Fell is not afraid to aggressively defend your innocence at trial. You can rely on him to consider all possible strategies for your defense, select the strongest one, and present it clearly and effectively in court.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
Being accused of any type of crime can be extremely distressing for the defendant and their family members. We are here to answer questions and provide immediate advice and assistance from an embezzlement attorney in Garden Grove CA 24/7. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055.