Fraud Attorney in Garden Grove CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Garden Grove CA.
When it comes to fraud, intent is enough to get you in big trouble so long as you had the intent to take by fraud, it doesn’t really matter if you were successful. But the opposite is also true: if you had no fraudulent intent, you did not commit a crime. By hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Garden Grove CA, you can rest assured lack of intent and plenty of other possible arguments will be considered for your defense.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Garden Grove CA for Any Charge
California law defines a wide variety of fraud crimes, so you need to be sure your attorney is intimately familiar with the law. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell has proven he meets this requirement. Attorney Fell can represent you in cases involving:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
As your fraud attorney in Garden Grove CA, Michael L. Fell will diligently comb through even the most complicated financial evidence and never give up on your case.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
Your defense strategy must be tailored to the specifics of your case and your background, as well as your priorities. You can rely on Attorney Fell to provide accurate information about your best options for resolving your case and then work hard to secure an outcome that is acceptable to you. Possible options include:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: Michael L. Fell has an excellent track record of getting the charges against his clients dropped or dismissed. How does he do it? By carefully investigating the facts of the matter and then using his 18 years of experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney to convince DA’s and prosecutors that there is insufficient evidence to convict his client.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Attorney Fell is well known as a fraud attorney in Garden Grove CA who excels in creative sentencing. He will work closely with the DA’s Office to secure a plea deal that is fair and exposes you to the least possible penalty.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: When appropriate, Attorney Fell is not afraid to take your case to trial. As your fraud attorney in Garden Grove CA, you can rely on him to handle all stages of the proceeding from witness selection to closing arguments with the utmost skill and professionalism.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you hold a state-issued license, a fraud conviction could subject you to professional discipline that could derail or potentially even end your career. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell has ample experience advocating for fair discipline from the California Medical Board, Nursing Board, Pharmaceutical Board, and Dental Board. He understands the Board’s concerns and can advise you of measures you can take to help allay these concerns and protect your career.
Call Now for Immediate Help
Even if you are only facing a minor charge, you deserve expert help right now. Fortunately you can get immediate assistance from a qualified fraud attorney in Garden Grove CA right now by calling the Law Office of Michael L. Fell at (949) 585-9055.