Restraining Orders in Garden Grove CA
Need help with restraining orders in Garden Grove CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Restraining orders are often used in cases involving violence, abuse, or harassment to prevent further contact between the alleged victims and abusers. Protecting victims of abuse and violence from further harm is important, and unfortunately this means that restraining orders in Garden Grove CA can be very limiting to the person they are issued against. The orders might:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
There is the possibility that restraining orders in Garden Grove CA especially emergency orders could be based on false allegations. If you suspect this is happening to you, ask Michael L. Fell for help requesting a hearing. This hearing will allow you to present evidence to support your side of the story and hopefully prevent or limit the hardship created by the order.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
When restrained persons disobey restraining orders in Garden Grove CA, they could end up going to jail. At the very least, they might have to pay a fine and have a conviction for contempt of court appear on their permanent record. To protect yourself, you need to consult Michael L. Fell as soon as you are accused of a restraining order violation. Whether you want to contest the charge or not, Attorney Fell can help. He will work hard to either get the charge dropped or secure a beneficial plea deal.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Garden Grove CA
- Knowledge: As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has a detailed understanding of restraining orders in Garden Grove CA. He can answer any questions you may have about the orders in force against you.
- Experience: When negotiating for a favorable resolution to charges for restraining order violations, Attorney Fell’s 18 years of experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney is very beneficial. He knows how prosecutors think and he can get you a favorable deal.
- Service: You will get top-quality legal assistance at the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, along with caring personalized attention. You can count on us for honest and accurate information about your rights and the outcome that may be achieved in your case.
Immediate Help Available
At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we understand that issues related to restraining orders in Garden Grove CA have the potential to be very distressing. That’s why we have an attorney available to help you 24/7. Call us at (949) 585-9055 now to get started.