Drug Crime Attorney in Huntington Beach CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Huntington Beach CA.
Are you in need of a drug crime attorney in Huntington Beach CA to defend your rights and interests? At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we offer top-quality representation to individuals accused of all types of drug crimes.
Michael L. Fell isn’t just your average attorney he is actually a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist who has dedicated his career to criminal law. Plus, he has important insights into the mindset and priorities of the prosecution because he himself served as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years. These qualifications enable Attorney Fell to provide aggressive and effective representation against any kind of drug charge, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
Drug crime is a serious problem in many communities, and police and prosecutors are understandably eager to do their part in eradicating drug crime. Sometimes drug arrests are made and/or drug charges are filed based on illegally obtained evidence. For example, police might violate your rights by:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
When working as a drug crime attorney in Huntington Beach CA, Michael L. Fell is always on guard against the possibility of illegal evidence. You can rely on Attorney Fell to carefully examine each piece of the prosecution’s evidence and file motions to have any questionably obtained evidence excluded. He will also identify any weak points in the prosecution’s arguments and see if he can convince the DA to drop the case entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Michael L. Fell is well known as an expert in “creative sentencing,” or the creation of plea deals that keep drug offenders out of jail and facilitate rehabilitation. As your drug crime attorney in Huntington Beach CA, he will work hard to secure the most advantageous deal possible for you given the circumstances of your case. The main types of deals are:
- Drug Diversion: If you are a non-violent drug offender and meet certain other requirements, drug diversion may be open to you. A drug diversion program allows you to get treatment for addiction rather than going to jail, and prevents a conviction from going on your criminal record.
- Reduced Charges: If you are facing felony charges or multiple misdemeanor charges, Attorney Fell may be able to negotiate for a reduction that will be less damaging to your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Probation, house arrest, and community service are all possible alternatives to jail time that your drug crime attorney in Huntington Beach CA can explore. If the DA insists on incarceration, your attorney can at least work to minimize the amount of jail time.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Huntington Beach CA
The earlier you have the Law Office of Michael L. Fell on your side, the more likely it is we can resolve your case quickly. We offer immediate assistance 24/7, because we know you may need a drug crime attorney in Huntington Beach CA on your case urgently. All you have to do is dial (949) 585-9055. Get your free initial consultation today and learn more about how our firm can protect your rights and your future.