Embezzlement Attorney in Huntington Beach CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Huntington Beach CA
The media would have you believe that embezzlement is a high-powered white collar crime involving millions of dollars. But this is not always the case. Even something as seemingly minor as “borrowing” a few dollars from the cash drawer at work could technically qualify as embezzlement and ruin your personal and professional reputation.
Fortunately, you can fight back with help from an embezzlement attorney in Huntington Beach CA. Michael L. Fell makes an especially good choice of embezzlement attorney because he is a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist with the expertise required to understand the complex financial evidence often involved in embezzlement cases. At The Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we know that your case is important to you even if the charge is relatively minor. We will work hard to provide the best possible resolution to the case that will minimize the impact of the incident on your future.
The sooner you call (949) 585-9055 and hire Michael L. Fell as your attorney, the sooner we can begin working on your behalf.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
This is a huge myth. Hiring an attorney as soon as you realize you are a person of interest in a case simply shows that you know your rights. It does not change police or prosecutors’ opinion of your guilt or innocence.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Huntington Beach CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: If you are brought in for formal questioning, you should definitely request an embezzlement attorney in Huntington Beach CA. Your attorney can keep you from accidentally divulging any information that could harm your position in your case.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: If your attorney discovers strong evidence for your defense or flaws in the prosecution’s evidence or arguments they may be able to convince the DA’s office to drop the matter. Michael L. Fell has a serious advantage in this effort because he worked as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and he knows how prosecutors think.
- Helping with Bail: If you are charged, your embezzlement attorney in Huntington Beach CA can be present at your arraignment and help argue for a release on your own recognizance or a reasonable bail amount.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is well known as an experienced and highly successful plea deal negotiator. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to arrange a deal that takes jail time off the table.
- Defending You at Trial: When the situation requires it, Michael L. Fell is not afraid to aggressively defend your innocence at trial. You can rely on him to consider all possible strategies for your defense, select the strongest one, and present it clearly and effectively in court.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
Being accused of any type of crime can be extremely distressing for the defendant and their family members. At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we have an embezzlement attorney in Huntington Beach CA on call 24/7 to provide immediate assistance. Please call (949) 585-9055 now to talk.