Fraud Attorney in Huntington Beach CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Huntington Beach CA.
When it comes to fraud, intent is enough to get you in big trouble so long as you had the intent to take by fraud, it doesn’t really matter if you were successful. But the opposite is also true: if you had no fraudulent intent, you did not commit a crime. This is just one of the many possible defense arguments that a skilled fraud attorney in Huntington Beach CA like Michael L. Fell might consider for your case.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Huntington Beach CA for Any Charge
As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has proven his in-depth knowledge of the law and his ability to effectively and professionally represent clients accused of any type of fraud, such as:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
As your fraud attorney in Huntington Beach CA, Michael L. Fell will diligently comb through even the most complicated financial evidence and never give up on your case.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
Attorney Fell never gives his clients false hope or unreasonable promises. Instead, you will receive his honest and professional opinion as to the strategy that should be pursued and the outcome you can expect to achieve. He will do everything in his power to secure the best possible outcome to your case, such as:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: In many of his cases, Attorney Fell has actually convinced prosecutors to drop cases before charges are even filed. How does he do it? By carefully investigating the facts of the matter and then using his 18 years of experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney to convince DA’s and prosecutors that there is insufficient evidence to convict his client.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, you still need a fraud attorney in Huntington Beach CA. As an expert in creative sentencing, Michael L. Fell is the perfect choice. He will do everything in his power to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail and minimizes the impact of the conviction on your future.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: Michael L. Fell is an experienced trial attorney that you can trust to present compelling arguments for your defense in court. As your fraud attorney in Huntington Beach CA, he will always advise you openly and honestly of the risks and rewards of taking your case to court.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you are a nurse, doctor, dentist, or pharmacist, a fraud conviction could result in professional discipline. You might even risk having your license suspended or revoked. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell has ample experience advocating for fair discipline from the California Medical Board, Nursing Board, Pharmaceutical Board, and Dental Board. He can be present at your hearing or at least help you prepare for it so that you will be able to tell your side of the story to the Board and present evidence that you are still fit to hold your license.
Call Now for Immediate Help
With your freedom and your future potentially at stake in a fraud case, you need to secure professional help NOW. Fortunately you can get immediate assistance from a qualified fraud attorney in Huntington Beach CA right now by calling the Law Office of Michael L. Fell at (949) 585-9055.