Parole Violation Attorney in Huntington Beach CA
It’s Not Over Yet: Contact a Parole Violation Attorney in Huntington Beach CA
If you have been accused of violating your parole, you may feel as though you are out of options. The court was likely clear when you were released that parole is a privilege – not a right – and one that can be taken away for even the seemingly tiniest mistake. There is good news though: You can work with a parole violation attorney in Huntington Beach CA who can help maximize the chance that you can remain free. Contact Law Office of Michael L. Fell at (949) 585-9055 now for your free legal consultation.
Do Not Underestimate How Serious it is to Violate Parole
There are several reasons that it is essential to talk to a parole violation attorney in Huntington Beach CA if you have been accused of violating your parole, including how serious the potential consequences may be. The best case scenario is that you will get a warning. This is only likely in a very minor violation. You are more likely to have your parole lengthened or have conditions added. You may also be sent back to prison to serve the rest of your term.
You Have a Right to Due Process at a Parole Revocation Hearing
If you are accused of violating your parole then you have due process rights. Federal law requires that you:
- Receive written notification that includes the specific provisions you are accused of violating.
- Will have evidence presented against you by members of the parole board.
- Have the right to present your own witnesses and evidence.
- Have the right to cross-examine witnesses the parole board brings in.
- Will get a written statement that explains the evidence.
The best way to assure that these rights are maintained is to work with a parole violation attorney in Huntington Beach CA.
Work with a Parole Violation Attorney in Huntington Beach CA to Discover Your True Options
It may be that as soon as you are accused of violating your parole, you assume that there are no options available to you. This is incorrect. At Law Office of Michael L. Fell we can carefully consider your case and find the best defense options. They may include:
- You were falsely accused by someone who does not want you out on parole.
- There was a case of mistaken identity.
- You did not have your rights of due process.
- You did commit the violation but there was a compelling reason that left you with no choice.
To get the advice of a parole violation attorney in Huntington Beach CA, contact Law Office of Michael L. Fell at (949) 585-9055 and request a free legal consultation.