Domestic Violence Attorney in Irvine CA
You deserve the best domestic violence attorney in Irvine CA choose Michael L. Fell
If you have been accused of domestic violence by a loved one, you may be feeling angry, betrayed, or ashamed. You may feel at a loss for what to do next, but in reality your next step is simple: contact Michael L. Fell. As your domestic violence attorney in Irvine CA, Attorney Fell will listen to your side of the incident without judgment and immediately begin working to protect your rights and secure the best possible outcome to your case.
Overcoming the Special Challenges of Domestic Violence Cases
In some ways, domestic violence cases present more difficulties to defendants than much more serious crimes. Fortunately, Attorney Fell has the skills, experience, and dedication necessary to help you overcome the special challenges related to domestic violence allegations:
- Aggressive prosecution: Many District Attorney’s Offices have special units dedicated to prosecuting domestic violence cases. This means you may be facing some of the most skilled and determined prosecutors in the office. However, no prosecutor is ever going to be more passionate about a case than Michael L. Fell. Attorney Fell sincerely cares about the future of every client he represents as a domestic violence attorney in Irvine CA, and he will leave no stone unturned in his search for the best way to resolve your case.
- Harm to your reputation: Even a false allegation of domestic violence can start to change how friends and colleagues view you. If you are actually charged, the stigma can become even more pronounced. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell will work hard to minimize this damage to your reputation by striving to resolve your case as quickly as possible. In many cases, he is actually able to get the matter dropped before charges are filed.
- Serious penalties: There is a very real possibility you could face jail time for a domestic violence conviction. Michael L. Fell is dedicated to protecting you against unduly harsh penalties as your domestic violence attorney in Irvine CA. Even if a conviction cannot be avoided, he will use his expertise in “creative sentencing” to convince the prosecutor to offer the most favorable plea deal possible and hopefully keep you out of jail.
We Take All Types of Domestic Violence Cases
At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we handle a complete range of domestic violence allegations including ones related to:
- Criminal Threats
- Restraining Order Violations
- Child Neglect
- Battery on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Child
- Elder Abuse
Why Choose Michael L. Fell as Your Domestic Violence Attorney in Irvine CA
Michael L. Fell makes an excellent choice of domestic violence attorney in Irvine CA because he has a thorough understanding of the law (as demonstrated by his status as a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist). Attorney Fell also brings extremely valuable insights into the prosecution’s position to your defense. He served as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and trained many prosecutors himself, so he knows how they think and how to approach them for favorable plea deals. With Attorney Fell on your side, you can rest assured you are receiving a top-quality defense, and you will also feel like you have a friend and advocate you can count on to stand beside you in this difficult time.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
We understand that you may be feeling very stressed and upset right now. That’s why we offer the opportunity to speak with a domestic violence attorney in Irvine CA immediately. To reach out to us, please call (949) 585-9055 or fill out an online contact request.