Drug Crime Attorney in Irvine CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Irvine CA.
Do you need fast and effective help from a drug crime attorney in Irvine CA? You’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Michael L. Fell isn’t just your average attorney he is actually a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist who has dedicated his career to criminal law. He also brings 18 years of valuable experience as a Deputy DA to his defense work. This knowledge and experience make Attorney Fell ideally positioned to secure the fastest and most favorable outcome possible to any type of drug charge, including:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
In the “war against drugs,” police and prosecutors can be very aggressive in pursuing arrests and convictions. Unfortunately, this sometimes leads to violations of defendants’ rights when illegal techniques are used in investigations. Examples include:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
When working as a drug crime attorney in Irvine CA, Michael L. Fell is always on guard against the possibility of illegal evidence. He will carefully investigate the case against you and ensure any illegal evidence is excluded. If important evidence can be excluded, or if Attorney Fell can uncover new evidence that supports your side of the case, it may be possible to convince the DA to drop the charges entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Attorney Fell believes that jail time is seldom an appropriate punishment for his clients especially those who may only have committed a drug crime due to addiction. This is why he is a passionate advocate for “creative sentencing” or plea deals. With Attorney Fell on your side as your drug crime attorney in Irvine CA, you will have a powerful advocate negotiating with the DA for you to receive the best possible deal. Common deals include:
- Drug Diversion: For certain non-violent offenders, drug diversion is an excellent way of resolving the case. Diversion programs substitute drug treatment for jail time, and when the program is successfully completed, the drug charge won’t even appear on your criminal record.
- Reduced Charges: Reducing a felony to a misdemeanor, or reducing the number of counts of a crime you face can also help provide valuable sentencing relief.
- Reduced Sentence: Probation, house arrest, and community service are all possible alternatives to jail time that your drug crime attorney in Irvine CA can explore. If the DA insists on incarceration, your attorney can at least work to minimize the amount of jail time.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Irvine CA
For the best possible protection, hire the Law Office of Michael L. Fell early in your case perhaps even before you are arrested or formally charged. We are always available to spring into action on your case, because we offer 24/7 access to a qualified drug crime attorney in Irvine CA for immediate assistance and support. Just call (949) 585-9055 to reach us. Get your free initial consultation today and learn more about how our firm can protect your rights and your future.