Embezzlement Attorney in Irvine CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Irvine CA
Many people are surprised to learn that embezzlement doesn’t always involve big bucks. Even something as seemingly minor as “borrowing” a few dollars from the cash drawer at work could technically qualify as embezzlement and ruin your personal and professional reputation.
Whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges, you deserve a qualified embezzlement attorney in Irvine CA who will take your case very seriously. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell is ideally suited to serve as your attorney on even the most complicated embezzlement case. He knows the various theft statutes you may be charged under inside out and understands all the defense strategies that may apply. You can rely on Attorney Fell to stand beside you each step of the way and fight aggressively for your best interests.
Remember, you do not have to wait to be charged to hire Michael L. Fell. Call us at (949) 585-9055 the moment you have a concern and receive expert advice and assistance.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
This is a huge myth. Hiring an attorney as soon as you realize you are a person of interest in a case simply shows that you know your rights. It does not change police or prosecutors’ opinion of your guilt or innocence.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Irvine CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: Even if police have not yet given you a Miranda Warning, you are entirely within your rights to refuse to answer questions without your embezzlement attorney in Irvine CA. You never know what seemingly innocent admissions could be used against you later. Fortunately, with your attorney present your risk of making such an admission is greatly diminished.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: If your attorney discovers strong evidence for your defense or flaws in the prosecution’s evidence or arguments they may be able to convince the DA’s office to drop the matter. Michael L. Fell has a serious advantage in this effort because he worked as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and he knows how prosecutors think.
- Helping with Bail: Arraignments and bail hearings can be complicated, but your embezzlement attorney in Irvine CA can help you through each step and even argue for a reduced bail amount you can afford.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is a passionate advocate for creative sentencing or plea deals. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to arrange a deal that takes jail time off the table.
- Defending You at Trial: If necessary, Michael L. Fell will see your case all the way through to trial. He has plenty of courtroom experience and he knows how to prepare and implement effective defense arguments before judge and jury.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
Being accused of or charged with a crime is never easy. You may be feeling very upset and in need of urgent attention. We help you get information and help fast by having an embezzlement attorney in Irvine CA on call 24/7. Please call (949) 585-9055 now to talk.