Restraining Orders in Irvine CA
Need help with restraining orders in Irvine CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
If someone has accused you of physically or sexually abusing, threatening, stalking, or harassing them, you may very well be under a restraining order preventing you from having contact with that person or their family. Protecting victims of abuse and violence from further harm is important, and unfortunately this means that restraining orders in Irvine CA can be very limiting to the person they are issued against. The orders might:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
As soon as you are served with a restraining order, you need to contact an attorney and exercise your right to a hearing. Michael L. Fell makes an excellent choice of attorney, because he understands the special legal issues related to restraining orders in Irvine CA. Attorney Fell will make sure you get the opportunity to challenge the grounds for the order, which may result in the judge refusing to grant a permanent order against you.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
When restrained persons disobey restraining orders in Irvine CA, they could end up going to jail. At the very least, they might have to pay a fine and have a conviction for contempt of court appear on their permanent record. If you have been accused of violating a restraining order, take the matter seriously and contact Michael L. Fell right away. With early intervention from Attorney Fell, it may be possible to prevent unmerited charges from being filed or secure a favorable plea deal that will take jail time off the table.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Irvine CA
- Knowledge: As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has a detailed understanding of restraining orders in Irvine CA. He can answer any questions you may have about the orders in force against you.
- Experience: When negotiating for a favorable resolution to charges for restraining order violations, Attorney Fell’s 18 years of experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney is very beneficial. He knows how prosecutors think and he can get you a favorable deal.
- Service: Attorney Fell and his entire team sincerely care about your future. We will come to all court appearances with you and keep you updated and informed at every stage of your case to minimize the stress of the experience as much as possible.
Immediate Help Available
With an attorney on call 24/7, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell is able to provide prompt assistance for any kind of issue related to restraining orders in Irvine CA. If you have a question about the law or our services, feel free to call (949) 585-9055.