Drug Crime Attorney in Laguna Hills CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Laguna Hills CA.
Do you need fast and effective help from a drug crime attorney in Laguna Hills CA? You’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Attorney Fells is an eminently qualified attorney who has met the standards to become a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist. He also brings 18 years of valuable experience as a Deputy DA to his defense work. These qualifications enable Attorney Fell to provide aggressive and effective representation against any kind of drug charge, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
Though California has relaxed its approach to certain low level drug offenses, in many police and prosecutors’ minds the “war on drugs” rages on. Unfortunately, this sometimes leads to violations of defendants’ rights when illegal techniques are used in investigations. Examples include:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
As an experienced drug crime attorney in Laguna Hills CA, Michael L. Fell is well aware of the possibility of illegal evidence and he will not let these kinds of violations of your rights stand. He will carefully investigate the case against you and ensure any illegal evidence is excluded. Sometimes, this is enough to damage the prosecution’s position so much that Attorney Fell can then convince them to drop the charges entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Michael L. Fell is well known as an expert in “creative sentencing,” or the creation of plea deals that keep drug offenders out of jail and facilitate rehabilitation. When you hire Michael L. Fell as your drug crime attorney in Laguna Hills CA, you can be certain he will advocate passionately for you to receive a favorable plea deal that will enable you to move forward with your life as quickly as possible. Possible options include:
- Drug Diversion: With drug diversion, you get the chance to complete a drug treatment program and certain other requirements instead of going to jail. When the program is complete, the judge will dismiss the drug charge so that it does not appear on your record.
- Reduced Charges: Another highly beneficial outcome might be for Attorney Fell to convince the DA to reduce the charge against you from a felony to a misdemeanor, which would not only expose you to lesser penalties but also look better on your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Your drug crime attorney in Laguna Hills CA can also negotiate for lesser penalties such as house arrest instead of jail time even if you do not qualify for a drug diversion program.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Laguna Hills CA
For the best possible protection, hire the Law Office of Michael L. Fell early in your case perhaps even before you are arrested or formally charged. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055 and receive immediate attention from an experienced drug crime attorney in Laguna Hills CA any time, 24/7. The initial consultation is always free and our defense services are reasonably and affordably priced.