Embezzlement Attorney in Laguna Hills CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Laguna Hills CA
Have you been accused of misusing cash or property entrusted to you? Regardless of whether your alleged embezzlement would be charged as a petty theft or a grand theft, the crime is going to do some serious damage to your professional reputation.
Whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges, you deserve a qualified embezzlement attorney in Laguna Hills CA who will take your case very seriously. Because embezzlement cases can involve complicated financial evidence, it is important to retain an experienced attorney who is equal to the unique challenges your case may present. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell definitely qualifies. Attorney Fell and his entire team sincerely care about your future and will do everything in their power to protect your rights and interests both in criminal court and in any proceedings with various state licensing boards.
As soon as you realize you are being accused of embezzlement, call our office at (949) 585-9055 and hire Michael L. Fell!
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
Not at all. In reality hiring an embezzlement attorney to represent you at the first sign of trouble will have no impact on police or prosecutors’ estimation of your guilt. It will simply ensure your rights are protected and help bring the case to the fastest and most beneficial resolution possible.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Laguna Hills CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: If you are brought in for formal questioning, you should definitely request an embezzlement attorney in Laguna Hills CA. Your attorney can keep you from accidentally divulging any information that could harm your position in your case.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: By investigating your case carefully, your attorney may be able to uncover information that proves your innocence, supports a reasonable doubt of your guilt, or suggests that some of the prosecution’s evidence may be inadmissible. With early investigation and intervention, it is often possible to convince the DA’s Office to drop the case before charges are even filed.
- Helping with Bail: Arraignments and bail hearings can be complicated, but your embezzlement attorney in Laguna Hills CA can help you through each step and even argue for a reduced bail amount you can afford.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is a passionate advocate for creative sentencing or plea deals. Thanks to his rapport with and understanding of prosecutors, he is often able to secure extremely beneficial deals for his clients and prevent them from having to serve time in jail.
- Defending You at Trial: When the situation requires it, Michael L. Fell is not afraid to aggressively defend your innocence at trial. He has plenty of courtroom experience and he knows how to prepare and implement effective defense arguments before judge and jury.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
Being accused of any type of crime can be extremely distressing for the defendant and their family members. We are here to answer questions and provide immediate advice and assistance from an embezzlement attorney in Laguna Hills CA 24/7. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055.