Fraud Attorney in Laguna Hills CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Laguna Hills CA.
Did you know that a fraud doesn’t have to be successful to be a crime? So long as you intended to defraud someone by your actions, you could face criminal penalties. Of course, if you had no intent, there was no fraud. As you can imagine, the law can be quite confusing on these points. Fortunately, you don’t have to become a legal expert yourself in order to get a top quality defense.. You can just hire an expert by retaining Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Laguna Hills CA.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Laguna Hills CA for Any Charge
California law defines a wide variety of fraud crimes, so you need to be sure your attorney is intimately familiar with the law. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell has proven he meets this requirement. Attorney Fell can represent you in cases involving:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
Some of these cases will no doubt involve mountains of highly technical financial evidence. But don’t worry with an experienced fraud attorney in Laguna Hills CA like Michael L. Fell on the job, you’ll always get an expert defense no matter how challenging the case.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
Attorney Fell never gives his clients false hope or unreasonable promises. Instead, you will receive his honest and professional opinion as to the strategy that should be pursued and the outcome you can expect to achieve. He will do everything in his power to secure the best possible outcome to your case, such as:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: Michael L. Fell has an excellent track record of getting the charges against his clients dropped or dismissed. How does he do this? By investigating your case and then using his experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney to convince prosecutors that they couldn’t win.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Attorney Fell is well known as a fraud attorney in Laguna Hills CA who excels in creative sentencing. He will work closely with the DA’s Office to secure a plea deal that is fair and exposes you to the least possible penalty.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: When appropriate, Attorney Fell is not afraid to take your case to trial. As your fraud attorney in Laguna Hills CA, you can rely on him to handle all stages of the proceeding from witness selection to closing arguments with the utmost skill and professionalism.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you are a nurse, doctor, dentist, or pharmacist, a fraud conviction could result in professional discipline. You might even risk having your license suspended or revoked. Lucky for you, Michael L. Fell can help you face the Board. He understands the Board’s concerns and can advise you of measures you can take to help allay these concerns and protect your career.
Call Now for Immediate Help
Even if you are only facing a minor charge, you deserve expert help right now. Fortunately you can get immediate assistance from a qualified fraud attorney in Laguna Hills CA right now by calling the Law Office of Michael L. Fell at (949) 585-9055.