Parole Violation Attorney in Laguna Hills CA
Don’t Give Up: Hire a Parole Violation Attorney in Laguna Hills CA
Mandatory parole is required for almost all cases in which a person in California is released from prison without first serving the entire sentence of their felony charge. The good news is that this lets them complete their sentence out in the world with their friends and family.
The bad news is that even the tiniest mistake can lead to a person being sent back to jail. If you are worried that you are in this position, then it is essential to contact a parole violation attorney in Laguna Hills CA as soon as possible. You can reach Law Office of Michael L. Fell at (949) 585-9055 now for a free legal consultation.
The Consequences for Violating Parole Can Be Severe
The main reason that it is essential to work with a parole violation attorney in Laguna Hills CA is because these cases are so serious. In fact, according to California Penal Code 3506, the state can impose very serious penalties for a person they consider guilty of violating parole. Though the punishment will depend on the severity of the violation and the number of violations, you may be sent back to prison to serve the remainder of your sentence. Other options include changing or modifying the terms of your parole.
Know Your Rights in a Parole Violation Hearing
You do not lose your rights of due process just because you are accused of violating parole. Some of the things that federal law requires are that you:
- Receive written notification that includes the specific provisions you are accused of violating.
- Will have evidence presented against you by members of the parole board.
- Have the right to present your own witnesses and evidence.
- Have the right to cross-examine witnesses the parole board brings in.
- Will get a written statement that explains the evidence.
At Law Office of Michael L. Fell we will work tirelessly to ensure that your rights are not stamped on. If you are in need of a parole violation attorney in Laguna Hills CA, we look forward to working with you.
Work with a Parole Violation Attorney in Laguna Hills CA to Discover Your True Options
It may be that as soon as you are accused of violating your parole, you assume that there are no options available to you. This is incorrect. At Law Office of Michael L. Fell we can carefully consider your case and find the best defense options. They may include:
- You were falsely accused by someone who does not want you out on parole.
- There was a case of mistaken identity.
- You did not have your rights of due process.
- You did commit the violation but there was a compelling reason that left you with no choice.
To get the advice of a parole violation attorney in Laguna Hills CA, contact Law Office of Michael L. Fell at (949) 585-9055 and request a free legal consultation.